Elections Dr Ben Carson tests positive for COVID-19

What? You think Corona virus just...stops at the door of your place? No it doesn't. Everybody should be wearing their masks and gloves inside the house, and especially so if people are over.
LOL. You people are fucking nuts.

I go to work and the wife works from home. She also sees her family sometimes. So we both are in contact with other people. So naturally it makes sense we wear masks around the house around each other. And gloves. The only way we will all best corona is by actually taking it seriously. It’s not a big ask from people.

So you wear a mask 24/7 basically? I frigging admire your commitment man and I guess it makes sense if you are both exposed to a bunch of people.

Mostly just Costco, grocery store, beach and the rare drinks and appetizers sitting outside. I have various guests flying in to town over the next few months and I don't think we will be wearing masks in the house; however, you have given me food for thought. BTW my county makes people have two negative tests before they can enter and not quarantine.

Dr Ben Carson was with President Trump on the campaign trail at the no masks rallies with the President for a few weeks. No word yet on his condition unfortunately given his age he is likely more prone to a stronger infection.

MJWX3OD2GBE4RCCIUML2WNHP3A.jpg

His medical background and knowledge should have allowed him to avoid infection, but he was caught up in a bad subculture and groupthink. Still, I wish him well. He's not as old as Trump or Herman Cain, is not obese and is not a cancer survivor, so he should be able to handle it better than they did.

Okay I understand you don't want to wear a mask forever but think about how much better off we all would be right now if everyone had been wearing one the last 7 months. We may never get back to normal but our chances increase of getting there if we all mask up now.

I really think Japan shows that this shutting down business does not have to happen if everyone social distanced and wore a mask. It doesn't have to be a binary choice. We can be open but we have to be open smartly.

Oh, we'll be getting back to normal at some point, whether this virus is here or not. Not everyone is willing to put up with this absolute nonsense forever.

He'll be fine and will be back to being one of the top neurosurgeons on the planet in no time.
He's been retired from medical practice for years now, but yes, he was one of the best neurosurgeons in the world when he was active.

The problem is people aren't following the mask mandates. Also, people aren't taking the neccesarry steps of when to wear one as well. For example barely anybody that I know is actively wearing them while inside their homes.

You aren't supposed to wear them in your house, bruh.

This is one of those cases where political affiliation oversteps your medical background.

If your doctor is a Conservative or a Bunker Boy supporter, I'd suggest finding a new one no matter how smart (s)he is

Literally the oddest brain surgeon to have ever existed. I didn't think a person like him was possible but he really broke the mould.

Hope he's ok though.

Edit. Was a bit harsh and felt bad.

He's a greedy mother fucker. They don't wear masks to suck up to Trump because they think it's going to get them power and money.

the guy with the moon face avatar is just trolling right? please tell me he is hahaha

This is total Dunning-Kruger. Masks primarily don't protect YOU from catching Covid-19. They primarily protect other people from catching it from you. Hence, masks help prevent it from spreading, which especially protects more vulnerable members of the population. Also, you pulled that 75% figure out of your ass. The same ass that told us that Trump was going to crush Biden in Michigan because you and your bros were all on the Trump train. Another shining example of Dunning-Kruger.
He won my county, and there’s some questionable results elsewhere in the state. Your intellectually superior cohorts in Detroit really pulled it for your team though.

Dr Ben Carson was with President Trump on the campaign trail at the no masks rallies with the President for a few weeks. No word yet on his condition unfortunately given his age he is likely more prone to a stronger infection.

MJWX3OD2GBE4RCCIUML2WNHP3A.jpg

glad to see you are pretending to be concerned

An adviser to the Trump legal campaign diagnosed with COVID-19

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/09/poli...aDApb4QD8-lepVsj8q_Uo7sw-pJGJHJ2169ZMmyKdOIvk

How many is that for Repubs vs. Democrats? Tell me again who is the party that understands how this stuff is spread ?
At this point the White House is a Superspreader hot spot and Trump himself could be spreading it all around who really knows about his own condition and if the drug he took makes him a spreader even as he feels better.

Utah that liberal state no doubt they are in that liberal plot with their liberal governor.

He won my county, and there’s some questionable results elsewhere in the state. Your intellectually superior cohorts in Detroit really pulled it for your team though.
Before the election, I conceded that Trump would likely win your county, but I predicted that Biden would win Michigan and the election overall. Only states I got wrong were Arizona and Georgia, which I gave to Trump.

Does he qualify for the special million dollar treatment?

Back