Elections Dr Ben Carson tests positive for COVID-19

All Oriental Asian countries, and even Africa, seem to have faced a lot more covid strains and sars than we have, and I think they have stronger resistance. Like, after this has fully run its course here, if there were another place that had never dealt with covid strains, they would get nailed worse than us. Building resistance over time is a real thing.

FYI this is a racist term nowadays, it is frowned upon to be using it in this day and age.

I wish Dr Carson a full and speedy recovery.

Oh give it a minute. Dems are getting it too, bro.
It's not luck that those wearing masks and practicing social distancing are less likely to get , this isn't ground breaking , you should be able to grasp it .

The problem is people aren't following the mask mandates. Also, people aren't taking the neccesarry steps of when to wear one as well. For example barely anybody that I know is actively wearing them while inside their homes.
Inside their homes? Is that a joke? I mean, if you have a bunch of people over, but you can’t be serious?

Wish the best for Dr. Carson. Hope he is like the majority that test positive for the virus, and experiences few symptoms.

FYI this is a racist term nowadays, it is frowned upon to be using it in this day and age.
*Didn’t get the memo so not gun-na change* ***gong***

Inside their homes? Is that a joke? I mean, if you have a bunch of people over, but you can’t be serious?

What? You think Corona virus just...stops at the door of your place? No it doesn't. Everybody should be wearing their masks and gloves inside the house, and especially so if people are over.

What? You think Corona virus just...stops at the door of your place? No it doesn't. Everybody should be wearing their masks and gloves inside the house, and especially so if people are over. I've even slept with a mask on, same with the wife if we've been out a lot that day around various other people.
<1>

Their inner city culture is much different, and of course that’s where the first mass spreads happened here. They wore masks for years before this. I don’t want to always wear masks.

Okay I understand you don't want to wear a mask forever but think about how much better off we all would be right now if everyone had been wearing one the last 7 months. We may never get back to normal but our chances increase of getting there if we all mask up now.

I really think Japan shows that this shutting down business does not have to happen if everyone social distanced and wore a mask. It doesn't have to be a binary choice. We can be open but we have to be open smartly.

The problem is people aren't following the mask mandates. Also, people aren't taking the neccesarry steps of when to wear one as well. For example barely anybody that I know is actively wearing them while inside their homes.

Why would you need to wear a mask at home?

I didn't realize this dude and Hermain Cain were different people.

tenor.gif

Why would you need to wear a mask at home?
I go to work and the wife works from home. She also sees her family sometimes. So we both are in contact with other people. So naturally it makes sense we wear masks around the house around each other. And gloves. The only way we will all best corona is by actually taking it seriously. It’s not a big ask from people.

How does this virus that spreads like a cold and is likely going to hit 75% of the population keep infecting people? Especially when you consider masks don’t seem to be working.. Amazing. Dems in big cities have handled this with such perfection that they should just be in charge of making it disappear.

Thanks for posting.
This is total Dunning-Kruger. Masks primarily don't protect YOU from catching Covid-19. They primarily protect other people from catching it from you. Hence, masks help prevent it from spreading, which especially protects more vulnerable members of the population. Also, you pulled that 75% figure out of your ass. The same ass that told us that Trump was going to crush Biden in Michigan because you and your bros were all on the Trump train. Another shining example of Dunning-Kruger.

Another victim of the Trump virus..

Not SARS COV2, the mind virus that rots conservative brains, overriding the basic human instinct to avoid exposure to deadly pathogens.

Will he take the oleander that he recklessless and shamelessly shilled as a promising treatment (the one brought about by the ex crackhead mypillow guy)?

This is karma.

Back