Elections Dr Ben Carson tests positive for COVID-19

don't argue with him. He's special. Bless his heart

This is the same guy who was going up to black kids and breathing on them during the height of the pandemic. And he wonders why it is still going on.

I happen to think he's a bit on the spectrum: awesome at one thing and "you'll have to ride the short bus" on everything else.
I guess he'd have to be. He's just such an odd fellow. I think he's a young earth creationist who literally believes in Noah's ark as well.

I wouldn't trust him to do my grocery shopping but I'd trust him to perform brain surgery on me.

Last edited:
I didn't realize this dude and Hermain Cain were different people.

Masks aren't a solution, they are a preventative measure. They have been shown to reduce the spread of the virus by up to 40%, which is significant.

So, if you aren't able to socially distance and have to go to the store, etc... wear a mask.
I do, but it’s not doing all that much and will continue not too. At even 40% slower spread, with the remaining speed of spread it doesn’t make much of a long term difference to anybody except very high risk individuals.

Well anti masker types often refer to wearing the mask as tyranny, so that tells you what kind of great matter they are working with.

Funny how these same types always mention the sacrifices people have made for our freedom but won't extend the slightest bit of courtesy towards their fellow citizens. Literally wont pitch in to help the good fight.

Some people just don't think it requires effort and cooperation on their part. Or they're so shortsighted when it doesn't go away in a week they go "see I told you the masks don't work"

How does this virus that spreads like a cold and is likely going to hit 75% of the population keep infecting people? Especially when you consider masks don’t seem to be working.. Amazing. Dems in big cities have handled this with such perfection that they should just be in charge of making it disappear.

Thanks for posting.
How do you explain the fact that this has run rough shod over republican leadership and not democrats ?

It's almost like masks and common sense social distancing work

How do you explain the fact that this has run rough shod over republican leadership and not democrats ?

It's almost like masks and common sense social distancing work
Oh give it a minute. Dems are getting it too, bro.

He'll feel under the weather for a few days then will resume life as usual. Absolutely devastating. Thoughts and prayers.

I hope he gets well soon. I like him.

8469e80d89c818e47c8387b52f9d16be04b80e6d.gif

God's will. Nothing we can do about it.

How does this virus that spreads like a cold and is likely going to hit 75% of the population keep infecting people? Especially when you consider masks don’t seem to be working.. Amazing. Dems in big cities have handled this with such perfection that they should just be in charge of making it disappear.

Thanks for posting.

Masks work, just take a look at Japan. They never had to lock down, have a 2.6% unemployment. Last time I looked they had like 2,000 deaths despite the fact that the population travels and lives in close proximity.

They all wear masks and social distance. It's not complicated.

Masks work, just take a look at Japan. They never had to lock down, have a 2.6% unemployment. Last time I looked they had like 2,000 deaths despite the fact that the population travels and lives in close proximity.

They all wear masks and social distance. It's not complicated.
All Oriental Asian countries, and even Africa, seem to have faced a lot more covid strains and sars than we have, and I think they have stronger resistance. Like, after this has fully run its course here, if there were another place that had never dealt with covid strains, they would get nailed worse than us. Building resistance over time is a real thing.

All Oriental Asian countries, and even Africa, seem to have faced a lot more covid strains and sars than we have, and I think they have stronger resistance. Like, after this has fully run its course here, if there were another place that had never dealt with covid strains, they would get nailed worse than us. Building resistance over time is a real thing.

I haven't seen anything printed that has said this. I don't think it's a situation where people of Japan are being exposed and have the immunities to fight it off. I believe it's a result of them taking precautions. I think lots of parts of Asia do have experience with various types of viruses so they are much better at taking precautions.

Masks aren't a solution, they are a preventative measure. They have been shown to reduce the spread of the virus by up to 40%, which is significant.

So, if you aren't able to socially distance and have to go to the store, etc... wear a mask.

The problem is people aren't following the mask mandates. Also, people aren't taking the neccesarry steps of when to wear one as well. For example barely anybody that I know is actively wearing them while inside their homes.

I haven't seen anything printed that has said this. I don't think it's a situation where people of Japan are being exposed and have the immunities to fight it off. I believe it's a result of them taking precautions. I think lots of parts of Asia do have experience with various types of viruses so they are much better at taking precautions.
Their inner city culture is much different, and of course that’s where the first mass spreads happened here. They wore masks for years before this. I don’t want to always wear masks.

Back