Elections Dr Ben Carson tests positive for COVID-19

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Dr Ben Carson was with President Trump on the campaign trail at the no masks rallies with the President for a few weeks. No word yet on his condition unfortunately given his age he is likely more prone to a stronger infection.

MJWX3OD2GBE4RCCIUML2WNHP3A.jpg

How does this virus that spreads like a cold and is likely going to hit 75% of the population keep infecting people? Especially when you consider masks don’t seem to be working.. Amazing. Dems in big cities have handled this with such perfection that they should just be in charge of making it disappear.

Thanks for posting.

How does this virus that spreads like a cold and is likely going to hit 75% of the population keep infecting people? Especially when you consider masks don’t seem to be working.. Amazing. Dems in big cities have handled this with such perfection that they should just be in charge of making it disappear.

Thanks for posting.
You notice something missing in the photo i shared he was with his wife are not wearing a mask two weeks ago in Michigan.

Thanks for posting.

Masks aren't a solution, they are a preventative measure. They have been shown to reduce the spread of the virus by up to 40%, which is significant.

So, if you aren't able to socially distance and have to go to the store, etc... wear a mask.

You notice something missing in the photo i shared he was with his wife are not wearing a mask two weeks ago in Michigan.
The Michigan event will be known as another superspreader. All the Republican events in the last week or two have been indicative of the administration's take on containing the spread which is "fuck it"

Reactions: PEB
Masks aren't a solution, they are a preventative measure. They have been shown to reduce the spread of the virus by up to 40%, which is significant.

So, if you aren't able to socially distance and have to go to the store, etc... wear a mask.
My daughter was sent home after a kid tested positive for covid. They all have to wear a mask in the class and outside during recess. Every other kid got tested and all tested negative. Had there been no enforced mask policy, I'm pretty sure I would have been infected by now via my daughter who would have gotten it from her classmate. Masks help limit the spread, not stop the spread. The distinction is too difficult for Trumpists to comprehend.

The guy has been on the side of some pretty cutting edge stuff in neurosurgery. His intelligence did not translate well into political application.
I think he spent so much time and effort studying neuroscience that it literally crowded out his brain to the point he couldn't learn anything else.

Last edited:
I think he spent so much time and effort studying neuroscience that it literally crowded out his brain to the poiyhe couldn't learn anything else.
I happen to think he's a bit on the spectrum: awesome at one thing and "you'll have to ride the short bus" on everything else.

My daughter was sent home after a kid tested positive for covid. They all have to wear a mask in the class and outside during recess. Every other kid got tested and all tested negative. Had there been no enforced mask policy, I'm pretty sure I would have been infected by now via my daughter who would have gotten it from her classmate. Masks help limit the spread, not stop the spread. The distinction is too difficult for Trumpists to comprehend.

Well anti masker types often refer to wearing the mask as tyranny, so that tells you what kind of great matter they are working with.

Funny how these same types always mention the sacrifices people have made for our freedom but won't extend the slightest bit of courtesy towards their fellow citizens. Literally wont pitch in to help the good fight.

Covid infects cuckservatards because they're stupid and have small PPs!!1

<mma2>

Thanks for posting.

Are you really asking why people who don't follow mask and social distancing guidelines are getting Covid?

I'm surprised you haven't gotten it given how you keep forcing young people to interact with you.

Well anti masker types often refer to wearing the mask as tyranny, so that tells you what kind of great matter they are working with.

Funny how these same types always mention the sacrifices people have made for our freedom but won't extend the slightest bit of courtesy towards their fellow citizens. Literally wont pitch in to help the good fight.
Yeah, they're like the John Goodman character in The Big Lebowski willing to invoke the sacrifices they or others have made to benefit from the freedom they enjoy today, all for the tiniest issue. It's like, I can't roll my eyes all day or else I'll need an ophthalmologist.

Back