Down with fake charities

One thing I've noticed with Trump is his tie is always perfectly done. Nice and high and tight, and always just the right amount past the belt buckle. Most of these Democrats can't wear a tie to save their lives. It says a lot about a man.

I hate you lol

One thing I've noticed with Trump is his tie is always perfectly done. Nice and high and tight, and always just the right amount past the belt buckle. Most of these Democrats can't wear a tie to save their lives. It says a lot about a man.
His ties are always way too long.
Chris-Christie-Reveals-Why-Donald-Trump-Wears-Such-Long-Ties.jpeg

5c3faeba1d76ea2d76f13168_trump-tie.jpg

Generally I think your posts are spot-on @Sketch but just this one time I have to disagree

Hmm... while the general rule is it should stop at the buckle, it actually looks fine on Trump to hang low.

Power move confirmed.

His ties are always way too long.
Chris-Christie-Reveals-Why-Donald-Trump-Wears-Such-Long-Ties.jpeg

5c3faeba1d76ea2d76f13168_trump-tie.jpg

Generally I think your posts are spot-on @Sketch but just this one time I have to disagree

I Think a lot of people are getting Schlonged by his ties

Seriously stop derailing this thread with Trump crap.
Keep it to charities that are basically holding companies for rich kids and for universities to hoard wealth without accountability

Mega churches are not only gross they're fucking weird and ridicioulous. And just when you think it can't get anymore wacky then comes along scientology.

religion and most non-profits are really out there trying to make a profit.
Yeah it's one of the most universally unspoken open secrets out there that tons of charities are clandestine ways for ppl to run money through tax schemes, run up expensive vendor costs, or carry out activities that benefit a specific group of donors through some combo of PR+brand building

Yeah it's one of the most universally unspoken open secrets out there that tons of charities are clandestine ways for ppl to run money through tax schemes, run up expensive vendor costs, or carry out activities that benefit a specific group of donors through some combo of PR+brand building
This. They are holding companies in all but name. They are a work around the tax system. Which is why taxing the rich isn't practical. As there is a clear and easy loophole.
If we taxed a lot of these phoney charities and endowments, it'd make up for a lot of our deficit imho

This. They are holding companies in all but name. They are a work around the tax system. Which is why taxing the rich isn't practical. As there is a clear and easy loophole.
If we taxed a lot of these phoney charities and endowments, it'd make up for a lot of our deficit imho
Sure, but we also don’t want to punish legitimate charities. So I’d assume at least the IRS would need additional staffing. I’m no expert but it’s probably somewhat complicated to prove wrongdoing in these cases especially when the perpetrators will now you’re looking and do everything they can to skirt the law.

There are simpler ways to increase tax income, but I agree that targeting the phony charities is important.

Keep it to charities that are basically holding companies for rich kids and for universities to hoard wealth without accountability

donald-trump-photoshop-long-ties-fb5-png__700.jpg

donald-trump-photoshop-long-ties-3-58e49195ba1d2__700.jpg

trumps-ties-twitter19.jpg

Sure, but we also don’t want to punish legitimate charities. So I’d assume at least the IRS would need additional staffing. I’m no expert but it’s probably somewhat complicated to prove wrongdoing in these cases especially when the perpetrators will now you’re looking and do everything they can to skirt the law.

There are simpler ways to increase tax income, but I agree that targeting the phony charities is important.
I agree, you don't want bullying. But doing nothing isn't helpful either. Punishing the more egregious offenders would be a start.
I think for charity, you should have to show that the money is going towards things. Like salaries, reasonable ones for workers and especially board members. If the money is mostly going to the board then there should be a problem. As things are now only 10% needs to be spent on charity. That's a low bar and needs to be closer to 90%.

This is the War Room and Trump is notorious for running a fraudulent charity. First thing I thought of when I saw this thread. Sorry, but you can't have it both ways. You can't call out the same types of charities that Trump does, but then say "but leave my boy out of it!"

This is the War Room and Trump is notorious for running a fraudulent charity. First thing I thought of when I saw this thread. Sorry, but you can't have it both ways. You can't call out the same types of charities that Trump does, but then say "but leave my boy out of it!"
True, but let's talk about his charity and not his tie

That’s how I justify not giving to charity, I don’t know where the money goes. I give to the local food bank, but I don’t trust global crap. Wish I could.

That’s how I justify not giving to charity, I don’t know where the money goes. I give to the local food bank, but I don’t trust global crap. Wish I could.
Some are really great others like unicef are basically a company that it's main focus is advertising and getting money. Charity is a byproduct.

Back