DOWN GOES HENDRICKS! w/ video

Did Hendricks drop all that weight and now gas in the first round?

So happy. Fuck Hendricks and his boring ass wrestling. This is what we need. Lawler, Condit, Wonderboy...guys who will stand and bang.

Yeah, Just Bleed fan here lol

Lawler better tool up....Wonderboy going for that belt...
was kinda bummed that opening flying kick didn't land but still...fucking A!

Someone should gif that kick. It would have killed Hendricks if it landed.

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

Gas in the first round? He got punched and kicked until he found himself slumped against the cage. That wasn't a case of bad training and gas out, that was a case of getting your ass kicked.

Wonderboy's body kicks all landed solid...watch it again...that first side kick to the liver would knock the wind out of anybody...

It really wasn't as impressive as a knock-out, as it was the performance leading up to it. Gotta admit, I thought Hendricks would kill this kid. But everyone is acting like the KO itself was amazing.. when it was standard. Now the striking he put on JH up to it was good. The rib kick was nasty. Still not too big of a fan though. He's a good fighter though, wish him luck if he gets a title shot. I think he could beat Lawler, the styles don't match up. The stand, push and bang it out method won't work on Wonderboy I don't think haha

the finish was nice but the strikes he landed leading to the finish were much more impressive.
hendricks acted like they didnt hurt but everyone knew he was suffering.

It took until he beat one of my favourite guys in Côté to realize how good this guy is, became a fan soon after.

This guy has all the tools to become champ, mostly patience.

the finish was nice but the strikes he landed leading to the finish were much more impressive.
hendricks acted like they didnt hurt but everyone knew he was suffering.
That's what I'm saying. But to be honest, I don't think they were really hurting him too much because it didn't slow his movement. It's just the last kick that bounced him off the cage that stumbled him. He was fine till then. JH was acting really sluggish for some reason. He should of pushed like he did in the beginning.

That was glorious. I think I might rewatch that particular video even more times than "Thank You Edmond"

It really wasn't as impressive as a knock-out, as it was the performance leading up to it. Gotta admit, I thought Hendricks would kill this kid. But everyone is acting like the KO itself was amazing.. when it was standard. Now the striking he put on JH up to it was good. The rib kick was nasty. Still not too big of a fan though. He's a good fighter though, wish him luck if he gets a title shot. I think he could beat Lawler, the styles don't match up. The stand, push and bang it out method won't work on Wonderboy I don't think haha
I don't think anyone was only referring to the KO..it was the overall performance right from the start...Wonderboy gave Hendricks more than he can handle...TDD, kicks, punches, counters, in out...body head body...And wonderboy is in for 5 rounds...If you follow his fights...he just picks everyone apart....he doesn't go for 1 punch KO or finish...

Yea his kicks were nasty but he was also crushing Hendricks with his hands countering while Hendricks was missing. He put a serious ass whoopin on Johny beginning to end. I'm not sure how Lawler would deal with him. Rory might be the right fighter to stop Wonderboy believe it or not.

I don't think anyone was only referring to the KO..it was the overall performance right from the start...Wonderboy gave Hendricks more than he can handle...TDD, kicks, punches, counters, in out...body head body...And wonderboy is in for 5 rounds...If you follow his fights...he just picks everyone apart....he doesn't go for 1 punch KO or finish...
... Everyone was talking about the initial KO haha some people talked about the overall fight. But mostly all I've seen on this thread and multiple so far is the KO itself. I'm saying though, it overall what he did was impressive.

That's what I'm saying. But to be honest, I don't think they were really hurting him too much because it didn't slow his movement. It's just the last kick that bounced him off the cage that stumbled him. He was fine till then. JH was acting really sluggish for some reason. He should of pushed like he did in the beginning.

Your saying you don't think he was hurt because his movement wasn't slowed and then you are confused as to why he was acting sluggish...

Wat?

Gas in the first round? He got punched and kicked until he found himself slumped against the cage. That wasn't a case of bad training and gas out, that was a case of getting your ass kicked.

I didn't watch the fight just the hl tko

His wraps looked a little loose and his beard was trimmed a little to close

the dreaded close beard...fuck me...they got to do it again!!!!!

make it happen Dana!!!!!!!

This is fantastic!!! Shaking shit up. I fucking love it!!!!!

He wasn't hurt? Wonderboy softened him with body kicks and lets him eat counters everytime he punches...

That was a very fun performance to watch.

Back