down 0-2 in head to head, but still the favorite?

I would bet on:
Shogun over Hendo
Bendo over Pettis

Possibly:
Frankie/Bendo
Faber/Barao
Rory/Lawler if they fight again
Lil Nog over Shogun

lol everyone thinks you're an idiot

but i'll tell you how weidman won a 1 minute round.

-applied pressure
-avoided all significant strikes
-checked 2 kicks, both which resulted in injury
-landed the most signifcant offensive move of the short round (body kick)
-ended the fight

are silva fans so desperate that anytime weidman doesn't rock and/or KO silva, weidman is tiring out lol. I know weidman has given silva at least 3 concussions and has owned him standing badly, but come on.

actually now that i think about it, was there even a 5 second stretch in any silva/weidman fight where silva looked impressive? me thinks no

You live in a fantasy land kid. Weidman did literally nothing in that 2nd round. He didn't land any strikes, didn't attempt any td. He was on the defensive cause he was tired n silva started to stalk him. He land 2 kicks n weidman looked like he's about to become another victim, when he pulled that hail mary block

You live in a fantasy land kid. Weidman did literally nothing in that 2nd round. He didn't land any strikes, didn't attempt any td. He was on the defensive cause he was tired n silva started to stalk him. He land 2 kicks n weidman looked like he's about to become another victim, when he pulled that hail mary block

you're bizarre.

second round lasted 1 minute.

in that one minute, weidman was controlling the center 80% of the time, and silva was circling away.

weidman landed the best shot of the round in a body kick.

weidman stopped the fight immediately after he landed the body kick.

i mean the fight is on youtube, nothing you say can change what happened. that's the beauty of video evidence. silva got tooled (again)

Difficult to tell if the TS is a below average troll or retarded.

Weidman knocked him out in the first fight... Yup, totally has nothing for him... 0/10 try harder next time.

7 year old troll account with over 4,000 posts. Nice.

Difficult to tell if the TS is a below average troll or retarded.

i've thought that too but he has a lot of posts and all of them are ridiculous....that's a lot of time dedicated to trolling, probably to much time.

i think he's just a retard.

Rory might be seen as the favorite if he fought Lawler. Close fight. Some people had Rory ahead. I think the judges might of, I can't remember.

which are some of the matchups you feel the guy down 0-2 is still the favorite?

anderson silva vs weidman comes to mind. anderson lost both fights, but its pretty clear from watching those fights weidman had nothing for him n was gassing out. if not for goofing n freak injury anderson wouldve made a quick work of weidman. in 3rd fight anderson doesnt clown around n likelihood of that same injury is next to impossible. weidman would probably control 1st 2 rounds like he did in 1st 2 fights, but then anderson will figure out his timing n finish him with a tko.

butthurt-report-form.jpg

Come on, man, let's be real. This thread isn't about anything but your saltiness over the fact that Weidman brutally finished Silva twice. Get over it.

This thread sucks, some people can appreciate trolling i guess but it's all the same bullshit to me.

Come on, man, let's be real. This thread isn't about anything but your saltiness over the fact that Weidman brutally finished Silva twice. Get over it.

This. Like a good democrap, and useful idiot, TS relies on poorly laid out revisionist history. He is most likely an Obamazombie to boot.

you're bizarre.

second round lasted 1 minute.

in that one minute, weidman was controlling the center 80% of the time, and silva was circling away.

weidman landed the best shot of the round in a body kick.

weidman stopped the fight immediately after he landed the body kick.

i mean the fight is on youtube, nothing you say can change what happened. that's the beauty of video evidence. silva got tooled (again)

how cute.

lets ignore facts like anderson throwing n landing more shots in that round.

lets just look at your made up bs like "weidman was controlling the centre" get outta here clown.

weidman was visibly tired n silva was starting to turn it on like he always does. unfortunately for him he suffered a freak injury

how cute.

lets ignore facts like anderson throwing n landing more shots in that round.

lets just look at your made up bs like "weidman was controlling the centre" get outta here clown.

weidman was visibly tired n silva was starting to turn it on like he always does. unfortunately for him he suffered a freak injury

Please, all Weidman had to do was simply let Silva's ass drop when he K.O."d him in the clinch and it would've been all she wrote. The writing was on the wall in big bold letters. Silva was going to be stopped decisively that night and he was.

Back