down 0-2 in head to head, but still the favorite?

Hughes wants one last fight he should cmeback and avenge those losses vs hallman

Anderson couldn't even finish welterweight Nick Diaz. You seriously think he would beat Weidman? :eek:

Weidman losing to Silva? Come on now...

which are some of the matchups you feel the guy down 0-2 is still the favorite?

anderson silva vs weidman comes to mind. anderson lost both fights, but its pretty clear from watching those fights weidman had nothing for him n was gassing out. if not for goofing n freak injury anderson wouldve made a quick work of weidman. in 3rd fight anderson doesnt clown around n likelihood of that same injury is next to impossible. weidman would probably control 1st 2 rounds like he did in 1st 2 fights, but then anderson will figure out his timing n finish him with a tko.

Anderson fans lol

:redface:

terrible post.

2nd round, silva gets walked down/stalked, completely misses on a few punches, gets a kick checked, weidman gets him with a good body kick, and the gets another kick checked and weidman snaps it.

abortions really should be legal.

Go watch that fight again. Your nuthuggertry plays tricks on you.

Weidman did nothing in that round. He was gassed n in survival mode. Giving him credit for snapping silvas leg would be same as giving him credit for a stroke or twisted ankle

One thing you got right is abortion should be legal

anderson silva vs weidman comes to mind. anderson lost both fights, but its pretty clear from watching those fights weidman had nothing for him n was gassing out
This is what denial looks like.

I guarantee Bigfoot's gonna smash Cain if there's a third fight

You could tell can got lucky in those fights and BF was just starting to warm up

Go watch that fight again. Your nuthuggertry plays tricks on you.

Weidman did nothing in that round. He was gassed n in survival mode. Giving him credit for snapping silvas leg would be same as giving him credit for a stroke or twisted ankle

One thing you got right is abortion should be legal

just did.

once again i'm right.

you're batting .000 on just about every argument you've ever had on here champ.

You think 2015 Nog would be the fav over Mir!?!?!?!?!?!?

Chael vs. Anderson
Franklin vs. Anderson
Barnett vs. Crocop
Chael vs. Horn

Cool troll thread, took it a bit far though. Would've been more subtle without the "Weidman had nothing for him" part.

Don Frye was 2-0 against Gary Goodridge coming into their 3rd fight, and took a nasty head kick that laid him out cold.

In their current conditions, sadly I'd pick Barnett against CC in a 4th fight (to be totally fair, their first fight kind of ended up in a fluke injury)

Hughes vs Hallman has been a popular choice for the last 10 years.

And although I don't think Big Nog could beat Mir right now, he did look like a zombie in their first fight
(I remember the live PBP thread, Nog was a HUGE favorite and everyone was like "wut, what's with Nog he looks weird/stiff", but now "newer fans" act like that it never happened and just a bunch of "PRIDE nuthuggers" thought that)
, and, even it's his own fault there, in the second fight he had won, Mir was badly rocked and had Nog thrown a couple more punches the fight would have been stopped.

But he let his stupid pride have the better of him and tried for a sub... one of the best come-backs in MMA's history.

All of a sudden Bendo's got excellent wrestling? No, he didn't won the first fight, Pettis did and the second fight, he wasn't even able to get the takedown....

Anderson got fucked up in the second fight from beginning to end....there is no way anybody can deny that. He is one of the best ever, but his time was just coming to and end.

Silva lost every minute of both fights and was finished in both of them.

Only a fool would bet big on him in a rematch

just did.

once again i'm right.

you're batting .000 on just about every argument you've ever had on here champ.

Great do it 5 more times put the nuthugging on the side n tell me what weidman did in the 2nd round n how was he winning that round?

Great do it 5 more times put the nuthugging on the side n tell me what weidman did in the 2nd round n how was he winning that round?

lol everyone thinks you're an idiot

but i'll tell you how weidman won a 1 minute round.

-applied pressure
-avoided all significant strikes
-checked 2 kicks, both which resulted in injury
-landed the most signifcant offensive move of the short round (body kick)
-ended the fight

are silva fans so desperate that anytime weidman doesn't rock and/or KO silva, weidman is tiring out lol. I know weidman has given silva at least 3 concussions and has owned him standing badly, but come on.

actually now that i think about it, was there even a 5 second stretch in any silva/weidman fight where silva looked impressive? me thinks no

Back