down 0-2 in head to head, but still the favorite?

TS says Chris had nothing for Anderson in the first two fights, then goes on to say he believes that Chris would win the first two rounds like he's done twice before. Something seems off here.

that n busting up weidman off his back.
4f67e783b9a80e453a0d8a924fc8daf8.gif

TS says Chris had nothing for Anderson in the first two fights, then goes on to say he believes that Chris would win the first two rounds like he's done twice before. Something seems off here.

if you think holding someone down without inflicting any damage is something, then good for you.

in both fights silva spring back up at the end of round one like he did light sparring, while weidman looked all gassed.

There is only 1 correct answer to your question.

Is pretty obvious that Chris Camozzi would smash Jacare if they ever meet again.

Right now, pettis would be favored over bendo and weidman would be a small favorite over anderson..so op is off.

which are some of the matchups you feel the guy down 0-2 is still the favorite?

anderson silva vs weidman comes to mind. anderson lost both fights, but its pretty clear from watching those fights weidman had nothing for him n was gassing out. if not for goofing n freak injury anderson wouldve made a quick work of weidman. in 3rd fight anderson doesnt clown around n likelihood of that same injury is next to impossible. weidman would probably control 1st 2 rounds like he did in 1st 2 fights, but then anderson will figure out his timing n finish him with a tko.

another one is bendo vs pettis. 1st fight was close n many felt bendo won, but pettis got the nod thanks to that fancy kick. in the 2nd fight pettis pulled the once in a life time fluke sub out his ass vs bjj blackbelt. in the 3rd fight bendo would simply control him with his superior wrestling n theres no way pettis pulls that sub again.

honorable mention big nog vs mir

this one is more of a stretch especially now with nogs condition.

in 1st fight nog was dealing with an illness n was literally a zombie in the cage. in the 2nd fight he was picking mir apart on the feet n got too eager n decided to take it to the mat. if nog kept it standing he wouldve finish mir. in the 3rd nog would outstrike mir n bully him against the cage (mirs weakness).

I don't know.
I personally disagree with all 3 examples.

But I can agree with Wandi & Rampage example.
I would also say that it largely depends on fighters being at the top or at the tail-end of their careers.

Because as a fighter, I would pick SIlva above Rampage any day.
But by the time the last fight happened, it was obvious Wandi was not the same fighter anymore.
It would be akin to any unworthy opponent fighting Chuck at the end of his career. They'd knock Chuck out, but it was not because they were better fighters, but because Chuck's chin was done.

I think Meisha would destroy Ronda if they fought a third time. Her improved girl-punches would be far too much for Rousey.

Am I doing this right?

which are some of the matchups you feel the guy down 0-2 is still the favorite?

anderson silva vs weidman comes to mind. anderson lost both fights, but its pretty clear from watching those fights weidman had nothing for him n was gassing out. if not for goofing n freak injury anderson wouldve made a quick work of weidman. in 3rd fight anderson doesnt clown around n likelihood of that same injury is next to impossible. weidman would probably control 1st 2 rounds like he did in 1st 2 fights, but then anderson will figure out his timing n finish him with a tko.

another one is bendo vs pettis. 1st fight was close n many felt bendo won, but pettis got the nod thanks to that fancy kick. in the 2nd fight pettis pulled the once in a life time fluke sub out his ass vs bjj blackbelt. in the 3rd fight bendo would simply control him with his superior wrestling n theres no way pettis pulls that sub again.

honorable mention big nog vs mir

this one is more of a stretch especially now with nogs condition.

in 1st fight nog was dealing with an illness n was literally a zombie in the cage. in the 2nd fight he was picking mir apart on the feet n got too eager n decided to take it to the mat. if nog kept it standing he wouldve finish mir. in the 3rd nog would outstrike mir n bully him against the cage (mirs weakness).

lol.. well done. Might just be the green talking :icon_chee

Well.. I do actually belive the nog from nog vs mir 2 would win that fight most times. (against that mir)

Havnt kept up enough to know how they look nowadays thou.

Lol. Waste of time reading that crap.

i thought anderson was on his way to KO'ing chris before he goofed around because weidman looked gassed. but the second fight weidman was just dominating... anderson didnt have the mental edge anymore which is a huge deal and he just declined due to age. he would lose at this age.

pettis just had bendos number. he would win again. when u have the mental edge on someone its game over.

Thinly veiled Weidman bashing thread.

"Weidman had nothing for him and was gassing" .... Ya know, after controlling him for 2 rounds followed by the brutal KO.

Fuck outta here.

Bas over Ken :)

Edgar over Bendo. Maybe.

i thought anderson was on his way to KO'ing chris before he goofed around because weidman looked gassed. but the second fight weidman was just dominating... anderson didnt have the mental edge anymore which is a huge deal and he just declined due to age. he would lose at this age.

pettis just had bendos number. he would win again. when u have the mental edge on someone its game over.

Even in the 2nd fight silva was taking over before the freak injury. Weidman was visibly gassed n was in survival mode.

Even in the 2nd fight silva was taking over before the freak injury. Weidman was visibly gassed n was in survival mode.

:redface:

terrible post.

2nd round, silva gets walked down/stalked, completely misses on a few punches, gets a kick checked, weidman gets him with a good body kick, and the gets another kick checked and weidman snaps it.

abortions really should be legal.

Back