down 0-2 in head to head, but still the favorite?

i dont agree with it but i think Rory would still be the favorite in a third fight with Lawler

Semmy Schilt was 0-3 and favourite in the 4th match (which he won) against Yuki Kondo.

which are some of the matchups you feel the guy down 0-2 is still the favorite?

anderson silva vs weidman comes to mind. anderson lost both fights, but its pretty clear from watching those fights weidman had nothing for him n was gassing out. if not for goofing n freak injury anderson wouldve made a quick work of weidman. in 3rd fight anderson doesnt clown around n likelihood of that same injury is next to impossible. weidman would probably control 1st 2 rounds like he did in 1st 2 fights, but then anderson will figure out his timing n finish him with a tko.

another one is bendo vs pettis. 1st fight was close n many felt bendo won, but pettis got the nod thanks to that fancy kick. in the 2nd fight pettis pulled the once in a life time fluke sub out his ass vs bjj blackbelt. in the 3rd fight bendo would simply control him with his superior wrestling n theres no way pettis pulls that sub again.
I-dont-believe-you-80288324204.jpeg

i dont agree with it but i think Rory would still be the favorite in a third fight with Lawler

Good one!

And what were the polls for bendo vs Cerrone on their third fight? Because I actually favored Cerrone.

I'd favor Barnett over Cro Cop and he's down 0-3.

Overeem-Shogun (different circumstances)
Henderson-Pettis

Although Brown just retired I'd favor Faber in a 3rd match.

Hell I'd favor him over beat to shit Barao.

I think Camozzi is the favorite vs Jacare if they fight again. Jacare got lucky.

Hendo - Shogun
Weidman - Andy
Crocop - Barnett
Mir - Nog [Nogueira is almost done, but he had that fight finished, he just wanted to go to the submission]
Wanderlei - Rich

I hope this kid didn't come into this thread thinking it was going to sky rocket.

LOL at saying Anderson would be favored over Weidman.

Anderson and Weidman have fought each other for over two full rounds and Weidman won both with Anderson's only success being leg kicks in the first fight, which Chris used against him in the second fight.

Hendo - Shogun
Weidman - Andy
Crocop - Barnett
Mir - Nog [Nogueira is almost done, but he had that fight finished, he just wanted to go to the submission]
Wanderlei - Rich

yup good ones

LOL at saying Anderson would be favored over Weidman.

Anderson and Weidman have fought each other for over two full rounds and Weidman won both with Anderson's only success being leg kicks in the first fight, which Chris used against him in the second fight.

that n busting up weidman off his back.

lets be real here. the only significant thing weidman did in both fights is land that punch in the clinch that dropped silva.

You honestly believe Anderson would be the favourite against Weidman?
You got to be trolling. He would be a heavy underdog.

Got to agree with the people that said Rory vs. Lawler.

Anderson Vs The Chris III
Fan favorite: yes. Betting favorite: no.

Hendo - Shogun
Weidman - Andy
Crocop - Barnett
Wanderlei - Rich

You really think Anderson would be the favorite against Weidman? Even after the injury, layoff, steroids and decline of Andy? Even 1 or 2 years ago Weidman should have been the favorite. He's just better at this point.

Also, no way Nog should be the fav over Mir. Nog has nothing left. He won't be able to replicate what he did to Mir in the 2nd fight. It would be an even easier win for Mir now I think.

Back