Douglas Silva de Andrade Injured; Out of fight vs Petr Yan

I don't know who these guys are.
I am not dissapodisap.

Munhoz is always entertaining so that would be a good fight plus stylistically its a good match up. Also probably the only top 10 guy maybe crazy enough to take it on such short notice.

They'll struggle to find someone ranked willing to take the fight, too much risk and little reward.

I don't think Munhoz takes that fight at all.

Big risk.

He's a ranked guy, who would be facing a very dangerous unranked fighter in his homeland.

Sure I'd love to see the fight, but if Munhoz is smart he takes a pass on that fight. He should be looking at a top 10 opponent.

This would have been a good fight as de Andrade always brings it, but at the end of the day it was to showcase Yan. I'm fairly certain they will find a replacement in time.

Since UFC now have acess to M-1 champions Yan vs. Evloev (M-1 BW champ) will be easy to make, I think.

Since UFC now have acess to M-1 champions Yan vs. Evloev (M-1 BW champ) will be easy to make, I think.
Definitely a good fight, but keep them apart! They are both good prospects at BW, and both are 25/24. I would like to see Evloev on this card though. But 4 weeks.. time is running out. There should be 2-3 more fights on this card.. please, Makhachev! Want an early comeback!

How much better would this card be with Islam + Zabit... it is sad that they are both not on it.

Definitely a good fight, but keep them apart! They are both good prospects at BW, and both are 25/24. I would like to see Evloev on this card though. But 4 weeks.. time is running out. There should be 2-3 more fights on this card.. please, Makhachev! Want an early comeback!

How much better would this card be with Islam + Zabit... it is sad that they are both not on it.
Evloev will not have problems with visa and maybe he was already planned to be on this card.

Back