Douglas Lima says he would KO Usman

Don’t forget how dominating the ufc has worked out for Askren, champ. It’s a different planet. Even tho McDonald had his time there, there’s a reason why he left. He didn’t want that kinda heat anymore and he’s put on shy performances since. I’m not at all opposed to him making a move, but my hopes aren’t quite so high.
dude put on warsss... absolute wars at one time he was 1-2 in the world but his time has come the damage has been done.. he is at the end of being top of the division

UFC will not co-promote with Bellator.

It's like McDonalds and Burger King working together, never going to happen.
No, it’s not like that. If you can’t understand what is wrong with that analogy then it’s not worth debating. Now your conclusion can be right but that’s the debate I’m willing to have. But have a good argument. And if you don’t understand why your reasoning is poor, look at the reward sides of your analogy.

No, it’s not like that. If you can’t understand what is wrong with that analogy then it’s not worth debating. Now your conclusion can be right but that’s the debate I’m willing to have. But have a good argument. And if you don’t understand why your reasoning is poor, look at the reward sides of your analogy.

*insert whatever analogy will help you understand this*

Easier said than done, enter the octagon and let the fist do the talking.

*insert whatever analogy will help you understand this*
Again, you might be right, but it’s clear you don’t know why. I was willing to share/debate why, but you’re too into being right and not learning about others opinions. Have a good day.

So people just forgive 1 leg Rory (a guy who not known for his wrestling and was past his prime) wrestlefuck him in the first fight?
Beating a guy who had a draw with fking Jon Fitch in 2019 doesnt mean anything, Rory was way out of his prime and only care about Jesus now.

Says who? Rory has always been known to have very good wrestling/grappling. Not better than the best wrestlers but not far behind them. He outwrestled Woodley when they fought.

I also think 2019 Jon Fitch is pretty underrated, he seems to be in the best shape of his life(likely due to PEDs but still).

Again, you might be right, but it’s clear you don’t know why. I was willing to share/debate why, but you’re too into being right and not learning about others opinions. Have a good day.
I mean tbh ufc hasn’t really Copromoted since pride days have they?

I mean tbh ufc hasn’t really Copromoted since pride days have they?
Yeah, I don't think they have. I don't think they should have then, I think co-promotion is valuable when your growth rate slows to single digits. Your valuation technique changes from rev to profit and any type of promotional sprint helps that value. The UFC has such a foothold, a co-promotion won't hurt them.

I agree with Lima. Current Lima with his greatly improved TDD beats every WW in the world.

He’s the best striker at WW and arguably the best striker in all of MMA. Best leg kicks for sure. He’s also shown good cardio throughout his career.
View attachment 668565
View attachment 668573
View attachment 668563
View attachment 668569
View attachment 668571
View attachment 668567

I don't know if he'd beat Usman, but I'd LOVE to see more cross-promotion fights, especially when the UFC doesn't have a top contender lined up.

Basic manual for other orgs champs...even if newly (re) crowned, talk about a potential (very unlikely) matchup with the top org Guy, Usman, Lima is legit, but i guess he is pretty much tied with Bellator, doubt he ever crosses to the UFC, their WW division is legit.

He seems more legit than Askren for sure. But, why doesn't he just goes to the UFC and proves it...

Can Bellator lease him to the UFC for a 2 fight contract?

I want to see how he does.

Yeah, no. Lima would get put on his back without much resistance.

Lima's kryptonite is actually wrestlers. Marty would probably wrestlefuck him but 15 or even 25 minutes is enough to land a huge shot.

Why isnt Lima (the good one) in the fucking UFC?!

<{hughesimpress}>
Exactly. Lima might KO Usman in a BKB match, but Usman isn't just going to stand and trade with him. Usman will press him up against the cage, dirty box him, and take him down. Might as well say "I could KO Jon Jones if he stood there and let me kick him in the face for 10 minutes".

Imagine being around since 2007 and think fighters can just drop current contracts and obligations when other people ask them if they think they can beat someone in another promotion.

I don't know his contract situation, but if he's in no position to make good on his words, he should really keep quiet

I don't know his contract situation, but if he's in no position to make good on his words, he should really keep quiet

Hey moron, he was asked. What is he supposed to say? "No I don't think I can beat Marty from Nebraska."

Hey moron, he was asked. What is he supposed to say? "No I don't think I can beat Marty from Nebraska."

you read what I said, keep quiet about it. just because someone asked him a question doesn't mean he should say something stupid

you read what I said, keep quiet about it. just because someone asked him a question doesn't mean he should say something stupid

It's not stupid you fucking mark. You answer questions when you're being interviewed. Just admit you're a dumb cunt and you fucked up.

Too bad he'll never be able to earn the chance to prove that while in Bellator.

You want to prove yourself the best in the world, you don't do it in the minor leagues.

Back