Douglas Lima just became the greatest WW of all time today

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

...my goodness fellas. Askren was never a top tier UFC caliber fighter and was never going to be. Even Askren handles his losses better than his following.

I’m sorry to his fans that he’s been lying to you all for the past decade. Please let his career go gracefully and spare us the legend of his win over Lima in every WW discussion on here.

Douglas Lima would mean big trouble for GSP. He's big, modern WW

Because Askren... who beat Lima lost.... Lima is the best WW now? What?

But wait the guy Lima most recently lost to, and is fighting tonight, also beat Maia

just to get some MMAth going

<Bottle.gif>
Terrible troll thread that won't even get to page 4, hopefully not even to page two, but this is sherdog *sigh*

hqdefault.jpg

Are you intoxicated?

Rory and Lima are over hyped because they have "the look in the eyes" or the "everyman" flow of conversation.

When true fans encounter an "everyman" chillaxed fighter they want this to happen:

GentleOpulentDiamondbackrattlesnake-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

In all fairness, Lima's a strange fish at WW. He's definitely elite. No doubt about it. But his lack of any kind of defensive wrestling for the most part means someone like Woodley could cruise him 50-45 but he could quite feasibly KO someone like Lawler, Ponzinibbio, Diaz, Masvidal into next week. He could potentially murder anyone but could also quite comfortably lose to a Leon Edwards.

Highly dangerous, highly skilled WW but has :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in his armour that certain guys can easily exploit.

...my goodness fellas. Askren was never a top tier UFC caliber fighter and was never going to be. Even Askren handles his losses better than his following.

I’m sorry to his fans that he’s been lying to you all for the past decade. Please let his career go gracefully and spare us the legend of his win over Lima in every WW discussion on here.
You do realize Douglas Lima is fighting Rory Macdonald for the Bellator title tonight right?

Because Askren... who beat Lima lost.... Lima is the best WW now? What?
That was the irony I was pointing out from Askren fans. Clearly my sarcasm in the thread title was lost on several people

I want Askren to go back to Bellator exclusively to fight MVP

In all fairness, Lima's a strange fish at WW. He's definitely elite. No doubt about it. But his lack of any kind of defensive wrestling for the most part means someone like Woodley could cruise him 50-45 but he could quite feasibly KO someone like Lawler, Ponzinibbio, Diaz, Masvidal into next week. He could potentially murder anyone but could also quite comfortably lose to a Leon Edwards.

Highly dangerous, highly skilled WW but has :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in his armour that certain guys can easily exploit.
I think he beats the crap out of Woodley but he loses to Colby and Marty. Tyron wrestling is super overrated. The dude has a powerful double leg but he does not have the cardio to keep the pace. He would die.
Also Lima could break Leon Scott chicken legs.

Lima decisively beat a subpar Religious Rory.

Back