macdonald-lima.jpg

giphy.gif
HorribleUniqueKilldeer-max-1mb.gif
tumblr_pro8rhWca81uk07ru_540.gif
tumblr_mxd4e7hgSR1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

ben saunders
tumblr_n9ayghhW9k1ry1rm7o2_400.gif
BriskAggressiveJenny-size_restricted.gif

Current Lima with his greatly improved TDD beats them all. He’s the best striker at WW and arguably the best striker in all of MMA. Best leg kicks for sure

Would Bellator let him go?

Would he do better than Ben................... so far?

He could beat them all , but in turn they all could do the same to him. Usman and Colby would probably win more if they had a series of fights with him.

He could beat #3-5. I don't see him beating Colby or Usman

He could win against all of them. Colby and Usman could wrestle him though. Usman would be fav.
Big favorit against Rda, Masvidal and Edwards

He’s the best WW in the world imo

This guy is badass. Underrated IMO

Not sure if he pisses clean however

Rory MacDonald's contract is up, any chance he signs with UFC?

Lima should come over to the UFC when his contract ends

I think he beats RDA. He doesn't have the style that is usually strong against RDA but Leon was beating RDA at range and I think Lima has better tools to do the same thing. Lima's offensive wrestling has looked solid lately when he uses it, he could sneak in some grappling.

Leon Edwards would be a tough fight, probably 50/50 maybe favoring Edwards for his ability to mix it up. Honestly not sure how that would go. If Leon got some TDs he could steal the rounds to win the fight but if Lima gets a pure standup fight i think he has an edge, but Leon has great standup.

Think he beats Masvidal. Bigger, moves well, hits harder, solid defense, isn't really weak to the stuff Masvidal does. I think we would see an old Masvidal shell up and lose a decision kind of fight.

He should beat Colby I think because Colby isn't that big and his striking is ass but Lima has had weakness to pressure in the past. He's improved it more and more over time though so I think he'd be fine. Colby is a bit overrated because he beat two really old guys and a LW with a history of being weak to pressure grapplers.

Usman probably beats Lima with his physicality, wrestling, and cardio. I just don't think he could scare Usman off of him or hurt him like I think he could Colby.

I wouldn't favor any of the UFC top 5 against him. Rory might not have the grappling chops of Usman, Colby, or leon but his striking is levels above theirs. If they can't keep him pinned against the cage or on the mat for the entire fight they get clobbered. Colby probably has the best chance because of the volume of strikes he throws might keep Lima from opening up.

Mas is just an older version of rory. I don't see him keep Lima on the mat or offering much standing

RDA is kinda a shop worn smaller version of Lima.

Lima from what we seen and on paper is a larger WW in his prime and a lethal striker with improved tdd. Rory is definitely past it but probably still sound enough to give guys like mas and RDA a run for their money maybe edwards too

Rory MacDonald's contract is up, any chance he signs with UFC?

Used good when he left UFC from the robbie fights. After lima 1 & 2 plus the moose ass whooping there isn't much to sell. They definitely ain't backing up a brinks truck to his house after Lima tore thru him

He'd beat Masvidal and RDA. I'd favor him against Edwards and have him losing to the wrestling pressure of Usman and Colby.

There's a difference between Koreshkov's and Rory's wrestling and Colby's and Usman's wrestling.

Lima's TDD has improved but it's really been tested against shots in the open and trips in the clinch.

We haven't really seen it tested against a relentless chain wresstling threat by an elite wrestler since vs Askren.

His striking is def. elite and among the best at WW.

Lima is the best in the world. Snoozeman and Cuddleton have nothing for him

Current Lima with his greatly improved TDD beats them all. He’s the best striker at WW and arguably the best striker in all of MMA. Best leg kicks for sure
NOOOOO, that belongs to EDSON BARBOSA!!!!

People here are way too impressed with Rory, and their overrating of Lima is due to his performance against Rory. Everyone was talking about how Rory was going to run through Lima in their first encounter and when Lima made it a fight, suddenly he had some respect. Now that he beat Rory those same people think he's gotta be the top WW.

Lima is probably top 5 UFC but that's not guaranteed. I don't think he'd beat Usman, Covington, or Woodley. I think he might edge Masvidal and Edwards. RDA I think is the only one he beats for sure.

Back