Double lives

Nah. It's been 3 years since I stopped. Glad I did it sooner than later. Majority of the people that I knew who were on my level or higher are in the Feds right now.

While that is an interesting story its not hard to believe if youve been in the drug game. I happened to be on the other side of it tho. The user not the dealer. I started shooting heroin a few years back and managed to keep it a secret for two years before I fell apart and wound up in jail. But ive done it all. Most of which im extremely ashamed of.

I remember telling my mom that I was an addict. She cried for so long when I showed her my tracks. she was leaving for florida in the morning and bought me a ticket. So I went out there and chilled by the pool going through withdrawls for a week. Unfortunatly I relapsed but it was a cool thing for her to do. She told me she had no clue anything was going on with me.

Nah. It's been 3 years since I stopped. Glad I did it sooner than later. Majority of the people that I knew who were on my level or higher are in the Feds right now.

You and I have the same luck with the cops... I had major heat on me a few times, people trying to rob me like that, gun to my head, set up in the street with people on both sides with guns, my boy jack in the backseat, they were gonna block off the road and shoot us up in the middle of this fucking neighborhood but they didn't know what car I was coming in, etc. Never charged, never even booked, locked up, nothing. Some people say I'm lucky, I just know I have a purpose and it wasn't supposed to stop there.

my near death stories are way crazier than my dealer stories though (although I guess some of them fall in both categories)

While that is an interesting story its not hard to believe if youve been in the drug game. I happened to be on the other side of it tho. The user not the dealer. I started shooting heroin a few years back and managed to keep it a secret for two years before I fell apart and wound up in jail. But ive done it all. Most of which im extremely ashamed of.

I remember telling my mom that I was an addict. She cried for so long when I showed her my tracks. she was leaving for florida in the morning and bought me a ticket. So I went out there and chilled by the pool going through withdrawls for a week. Unfortunatly I relapsed but it was a cool thing for her to do. She told me she had no clue anything was going on with me.

I hope you stopped now. I never did H, I had a few people asking me to sell that shit though which I always turned down. I don't feel safe with something I can't eat if I were to be pulled over. I was addicted as well, just to pills.

You and I have the same luck with the cops... I had major heat on me a few times, people trying to rob me like that, gun to my head, set up in the street with people on both sides with guns, my boy jack in the backseat, they were gonna block off the road and shoot us up in the middle of this fucking neighborhood but they didn't know what car I was coming in, etc. Never charged, never even booked, locked up, nothing. Some people say I'm lucky, I just know I have a purpose and it wasn't supposed to stop there.

my near death stories are way crazier than my dealer stories though (although I guess some of them fall in both categories)

You were definitely lucky. Glad you stopped or so I hope. There has been plenty of close calls. I hate to say it, but it's like God was on my side when I was doing dirt.

You were definitely lucky. Glad you stopped or so I hope. There has been plenty of close calls. I hate to say it, but it's like God was on my side when I was doing dirt.

Yeah I'm not in that world anymore besides as a spectator... I thought about it a couple times last fall but whenever it started getting close to time to pick up... it's like the shadows started growing everywhere I looked, you know what I mean? It was too many bad signs, I just said fuck it, I'm not risking it for some money. I don't think my luck will carry with me any further. I hadn't done anything for a couple years before then, but I could have got back in it... I just knew it was the wrong decision though and I opted out, thankfully.

You made the right choice. One of the biggest reasons I stopped and won't go back to that life is because of my daughter.

You made the right choice. One of the biggest reasons I stopped and won't go back to that life is because of my daughter.

yea im clean. Over four months now. but it took crashing a car and spending alot of time behind bars to wake me up.

Started selling when I was 18, about the same time I moved out of my parents house.

Been robbed at gunpoint/knifepoint, robbed people at gunpoint. Kidnapped someone's brother over $600 and just roughed him a bit. Had threats of people trying to kidnap me and my girl from people that were just realeased from jail. Same people tried extorting me, which never happened. Was making roughly 123k a year profit from selling for about 1.5-2 years. Had D's by my house on three separate occasions in 3 different houses (I moved around a lot). Had cops take pictures of me and my car at least once since I saw the flash in broad day light. Was going to move work and a nine from my boys houses, turns out D's were watching us and as soon as we walked out they ran up on us. My man had the gun and ended up throwing it in the compactor. I had about 600 pills between my nutsack in a ziplock bag. They ended up searching me and didn't find it, luckily I had briefs on. From that day I never wore boxers again. They searched me again in the precinct and didn't find it. I thought they were going to book me so I mustered up the courage and removed them from my briefs and put them behind a cabinet since it was close to the cell I was in. My boy was in the other rooms talking shit to the cops so they ended up booking him. The lady detective comes up to me and says since you're nice you're going home, but your boy is going to central bookings. She also told me to stop what we're doing because they knew. She just said don't do it in my neighborhood. After I heard I was being released I mustered up the courage and put the ziplock bag back in my pants. Also ended up turning half the people I knew to junkies, had mothers calling my phone crying. There is more, but I rather keep that to myself.

No brag, just fact.

I sold weed for 10 years and crystal for 7. I didn't use the crystal. I have been shot at by the cops and released two days later with no charges. I stopped selling drugs in late 2006, met my Wife, had children and became a family man with a regular 9 to 5 job a year or two after that. I also went to prison for 8 months and L.A. county jail about 10 times. I have a degree in electronics tech.
As a family man I smoked weed behind my Wife's back for over 5 years and only got caught a few times.

Started selling when I was 18, about the same time I moved out of my parents house.

Been robbed at gunpoint/knifepoint, robbed people at gunpoint. Kidnapped someone's brother over $600 and just roughed him a bit. Had threats of people trying to kidnap me and my girl from people that were just realeased from jail. Same people tried extorting me, which never happened. Was making roughly 123k a year profit from selling for about 1.5-2 years. Had D's by my house on three separate occasions in 3 different houses (I moved around a lot). Had cops take pictures of me and my car at least once since I saw the flash in broad day light. Was going to move work and a nine from my boys houses, turns out D's were watching us and as soon as we walked out they ran up on us. My man had the gun and ended up throwing it in the compactor. I had about 600 pills between my nutsack in a ziplock bag. They ended up searching me and didn't find it, luckily I had briefs on. From that day I never wore boxers again. They searched me again in the precinct and didn't find it. I thought they were going to book me so I mustered up the courage and removed them from my briefs and put them behind a cabinet since it was close to the cell I was in. My boy was in the other rooms talking shit to the cops so they ended up booking him. The lady detective comes up to me and says since you're nice you're going home, but your boy is going to central bookings. She also told me to stop what we're doing because they knew. She just said don't do it in my neighborhood. After I heard I was being released I mustered up the courage and put the ziplock bag back in my pants. Also ended up turning half the people I knew to junkies, had mothers calling my phone crying. There is more, but I rather keep that to myself.

No brag, just fact.

dat shit cray. Nice to hear you're putting it behind you bro

I sold weed for 10 years and crystal for 7. I didn't use the crystal. I have been shot at by the cops and released two days later with no charges. I stopped selling drugs in late 2006, met my Wife, had children and became a family man with a regular 9 to 5 job a year or two after that. I also went to prison for 8 months and L.A. county jail about 10 times. I have a degree in electronics tech.
As a family man I smoked weed behind my Wife's back for over 5 years and only got caught a few times.

I told myself there was certain things I wouldn't deal with, meth being one of them. Tried selling weed, which never worked out because I ended up smoking it all. Thats what's up dude. Love hearing stories with a good ending especially in this line of work. I still smoke weed on the regular, after work of course.

dat shit cray. Nice to hear you're putting it behind you bro

Thanks dude.

I wouldnt say i lead a secret double life a la walter white, but i my life is multi faceted, and no one person usually see's the whole thing. I think thats a good quality.

Sounds like a good way to get your name on a list you don't want it to be on.

On sherdog I have a 13 inch penis, bang a different playboy model daily, and make $250,000 a year. In real life, I play world of Warcraft in my parents basement 20 hours a day.

Back