Dos Santos vs Klitschko

I wouldn't doubt Dana White having role in JDS making a statement like that public. Good for PR. JDS wouldn't be able to beat David Haye, and we all know David had zero answers for Wladimir.

If you ever thought for even a split second that JDS would have stood a chance against either Klitschko in boxing, you don't know shit about MMA, boxing, punching, sports, or anything.

i dont think JDS would KO klitsch, but it'd be fun to watch him try

JDS wouldn't be able to beat David Haye

That's an understatement.

JDS has arguably the best hands in all of MMA and I would be absolutely shocked if he was even remotely competitive with any top 25 heavyweight boxer.

It'd be like LeBron trying to go hang with track and field athletes and expecting to dominate the long jump and high jump and sprints just because he's one of the better runners and jumpers in the NBA.

That's an understatement.

JDS has arguably the best hands in all of MMA and I would be absolutely shocked if he was even remotely competitive with any top 25 heavyweight boxer.

It'd be like LeBron trying to go hang with track and field athletes and expecting to dominate the long jump and high jump and sprints just because he's one of the better runners and jumpers in the NBA.
Yeh, I agree. If you quote the entire post, basically my point is that David didn't do anything worthy of note in that fight. Not many other fighters better than David at that weight. Maybe only Vitali.

Yeh, I agree. If you quote the entire post, basically my point is that David didn't do anything worthy of note in that fight. Not many other fighters better than David at that weight. Maybe only Vitali.

Yeah. Haye isn't even that great in my eyes. In any other era of boxing he would hardly crack the top 20.

Even still, JDS would absolutely not be able to hang with any current top heavyweight.

People on these forums don't seem to understand that MMA is not a triathlon of boxing, wrestling and jiu-jitsu.

A white belt can submit a black belt by setting up with strikes. A man with 3 years of wrestling training can take down a man who excelled at collegiate wrestling because punches change the entire complexion of the game. Similarly, a great MMA "boxer" utilizes so many elements of MMA.

MMA boxing is absolutely not the same as traditional boxing. Different footwork, different setups, different defenses (try shoulder roll blocking in MMA with those 4 ounce gloves), DIFFERENT SPORT.

Lol. After watching Junior get exposed last night, his claim of being able to hang with Klitschko seems far fetched.

3008_gallery_post.jpg

Boxing & an MMA match are two different things. If Cain vs JDS was a boxing match with no kicks, clinching, takedowns, etc JDS wins.

Boxing is all about footwork and JDS has a lot better movement than Klitshko but he will have to train full boxing to beat a guy that trains only boxing.

Umm you ever watched vlad or vitali fight or you just making up shit?
Jds never beats either in a boxing match , in mma yeah he does.

well remember KJ Noons thought cause he was an MMA champ he should fight a boxing champ

Didn't believe it before, and don't believe it now.
Stop mixing both sports, they're different.
Klitchko probably won't stand a chance in the octagon with pure boxing skills under mma rules, and no MMA fighter can stand a chance in a boxing ring under boxing rules.
I would even say that no mma fighter would make a chance vs the lower ranked pro boxers.

i forgot to mention the only boxing match left nowadays: vlad vs vitya. unfortunately this will never happen, they swear their mother.

maybe dana can make that happen lol

I said it before this last fight.... Boxing Klitch would destroy him.

JDS was obviously ego drunk when he said that. There's no way in hell he could give Wladimir or Vitali problems. They would jab him into a living death.

Boxing is all about footwork and JDS has a lot better movement than Klitshko but he will have to train full boxing to beat a guy that trains only boxing.

You should change your name to "Shertard" if you really believe that.

Back