Dos Santos vs Klitschko

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Lol. After watching Junior get exposed last night, his claim of being able to hang with Klitschko seems far fetched.

3008_gallery_post.jpg

Junior wasn't 'exposed', gtfo. Cain pressured him and broke him but its not like anyone else can do that to him. Stop being an immature mma fan.

JDS wins.

....in MMA.

Anyone who thinks ANY MMA fighter could hang with a top boxer in a boxing match is delusional. I didn't need to watch Cain/JDS II to know that JDS would get obliterated by Klitschko.

Junior wasn't 'exposed', gtfo. Cain pressured him and broke him but its not like anyone else can do that to him. Stop being an immature mma fan.

JDS got exposed man. Their first fight was a fluke and JDS got lucky with a hail marry punch. GTFO son! Cain beats JDS 9/10 times.

trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

While it's sure said in a trollish way it's kinda right though.
JDS "just caught" him in their first encounter and I think yesterday night demonstrated that

Boxing is all about footwork and JDS has a lot better movement than Klitshko but he will have to train full boxing to beat a guy that trains only boxing.

another pro box thread.

now, that pacman went sleeping, basically nothing left for pro boxing for a long long time. nevertheless we can stop mma/boxing threads.

Well, 2 things

1. Your dumb. Klitschko is not gonna gonna shoot in on JDS' leg. Last nights fight had nothing to do with JDS boxing being bad
2. No way JDS beats klit in a boxing match

another pro box thread.

now, that pacman went sleeping, basically nothing left for pro boxing for a long long time. nevertheless we can stop mma/boxing threads.

Mayweather/Canelo is a huge fight, Imo. I'll definitely be watching that if it ends up happening, and I'm not even that big of a boxing fan.

Anyone who thinks ANY MMA fighter could hang with a top boxer in a boxing match is delusional. I didn't need to watch Cain/JDS II to know that JDS would get obliterated by Klitschko.

Correct MMA fans are completely clueless just because Randy was able to takedown a washed up boxer does not mean an MMA fighter can trade with a boxer. No Nick Diaz is not going to outstrike Mayweather, JDS is not going to stand and trade with Klitschko and Ronda is not going to go into boxing and dominate woman's boxing. It would be entertaining for the first 20 or 30 seconds till the barrage starts. Just like any boxer who has a shot at a title will never step into the cage they know better. Andy would have gotten his head plowed in by a washed up Roy Jones but he would have the best shot.

I seriously do not know what happened to JDS.

It reminds me of Rua's lousy performances when he got to the UFC.

He was just not the same fighter he was.

I can understand the problem he might have with Cain's wrestling but to get hit like that 3.5mins into the fight is seriously not acceptable, if he ever really thought of Klitchko , exposing like that to any of the Klitchko bros 3.5mins into the fight would have put JDS in a trauma room.

Back