Dos Santos T-Shirt

on the other hand...no need to be so negative towards a freakin t-shirt. It's bad ass btw

the shirts a little plain to me to be honest. i wouldn't buy it but to each his own. and no i don't wear that crap that tapout produces. i own two mma shirts a genki sudo shirt with his tattoo on the back and we are all one on the front with a red symbol. and i also own a shirt that says pride with the fist holding the lightning bolt I and a picture of igor vovchanchyn with his hands up the shirts black the writing and igor white. on the back it says team vovchanchyn with the team being blue and the vovchanchyn being yellow(ukraine colors). there are a couple bad boy shirts i might get though(like ross pearsons new shirt, simple but cool).

His shirt is 100000x better than any MMA shirt.

Although it's kinda lame to wear a shirt that has the best fighter or player written on it, not very original and not as cool as say, an Aoki shirt.

As soon as I saw him wearing it at the presser I went on google trying to find it. Just to see if I could get lucky. :/

i cant see shit in here, how are u tools commenting on wat the shirt looks like

They probably gave him a stack like they did for Jones when he first wore one. So far none of the MMA related shirts have actually been for sale except for the one Anderson wore, that one was exclusive to some new store opened in Brasil.

Its too bad.

Cool shirt but "Dos Santos knows" is only the third best. Second best would be "Cigano Knows" and "JDS knows" far and away the best.

I dont really like T-shirts from fighter or the UFC, wich is very popular these days here in Brazil, but I would buy one of JDS or Wand

Sorry it's not tapout man.

I hate tapout shirts dude. All
I was saying is I don't know how anyone can be so excited about a shirt that just says 'dos santos' above a Nike swoosh.

It's mma related, I must have it! Yawn. People get so butthurt around here about the slightest things, I love it!

i cant see shit in here, how are u tools commenting on wat the shirt looks like

U call us tools yet you request a picture that is right there on the home page of sherdog. Literally the first thing u see when u get onto the page.

Back