Dos Santos said if Blaydes does too much wrestling, he may sub him.

JDS has better boxing, so all Blaydes has to do is to try to slip under a jab or right hand and go for a takedown.

But JDS is known to back up against a cage, which makes some takedowns harder for Blaydes.

Should be very interesting.
JDS being against the cage doesn't really make it harder for Blaydes to get the TD. It means JDS can't sprawl as effectively and can't move backwards to avoid the shot. If anything it means it would be easier for Blaydes to get the clinch and/or body lock, and then he can work for the takedown from there.

Blaydes likely takes the win here UD. I think JDS can though, if he stuffs a few early and causes some doubt he will be able to impose his will.

I got 35$ on JDS for funsies

I remember JDS’ face when Carwin got him into a gilliotine from side control in the last few seconds of the round.

yeah right. that's just lip service, there's only one thing JDS wants to do and that's box.

JDS has better boxing, so all Blaydes has to do is to try to slip under a jab or right hand and go for a takedown.

But JDS is known to back up against a cage, which makes some takedowns harder for Blaydes.

Should be very interesting.

Blaydes wants you to back up against the cage. Hes gonna shoot a double and work from there.

True. And My guess is Blaydes is going to do it swiftly. But if he stays too long executing takedown... will be interesting.

Didn't even know this fight was happening
Winnable fight for both

Back