Dos Santos looks ripped!! Rory MacDonald says he'll lose via ground and pound

Yes, Macdonald is just a hipster, it would be totally different if he actually was a high-level mma fighter that does this for a living. Until then some sherdogger's opinion bears much, much more weight.
Thank you

Big muscles have never stopped Cain.

Cain ragdolled Kongo, out-grappled Brock, and pinned Bigfoot to the ground.

Santos can have big biceps all he wants, it's just gonna slow him down while Cain is pounding his face in.

I can tell by that pic that JDS is motivated and has that Chuck look in his eye. Does Cain get cut after his loss to JDS?

...No.

Its only "your belt" if you actually defend it.

Nope, once somebody wins the belt they are considered champs.

Americans pickings Americans...

Nothing to see here.

-_- lolwhut??

How was it ever 'his' belt. you're not a true champion until you've defended.

Once he wins the belt, he is considered a champ.

as in Mexican't...

HAHA you are so funny!!..:rolleyes:

Tim Sylvia tried... failed :(

Forgot about that one! Sylvia was about to get suplexed to doom by Assuerio Silva, then grabbed the fence. After that he tried to force the clench...that was a game changer.

Big muscles have never stopped Cain.

Cain ragdolled Kongo, out-grappled Brock, and pinned Bigfoot to the ground.

Santos can have big biceps all he wants, it's just gonna slow him down while Cain is pounding his face in.

I know. I forgot that this never happened.

1.gif

Roy-Nelson-vs-Junior-Dos-Santos_crop_340x234.jpg

junior-dos-santos.JPG

Before the first fight, I said whoever wins, no fucker was ever over-rated - these are two of the best HWs on the planet, period. Nogueira wasn't over-rated when he lost to Fedor. Cro Cop wasn't over-rated when he lost to Fedor.

Someone has to win, someone has to lose, doesnt mean they aren't still a top, top fucking fighter. I hate that shit. Just enjoy the fight and stop dissing the fucking loser, just appreciate the winner more.

LOL @ the fucking clowns on this site who keep insisting that Jones is almost the same size as Junior.

Knew this was coming.

Chin, behind the ear, temple, etc. can all be indicated by a general term such as chin or beard. It's describing the guy's ability to take a punch.

So.......Cain's inability to take a punch (whether its to his chin, temple or pinky toe) is going to be his downfall again. In my opinion of course.

glad you added the, "in my opinion", remark, because that is definitely only your opinion, lol.

Dude, fighter predictions are wrong so often, it's not even worth listening to.

Jds is to athletic for any man to hold down. Cain is getting ko'd again

Rory is just giving his opinion and it is reasonable.

I don't have the stats, but I have yet to see any evidence that fighters are better at picking winners than the rest of us (and, if they were, they would be cleaning up in Vegas rather then getting punched in the face for a living).

Back