Dos Santos looks ripped!! Rory MacDonald says he'll lose via ground and pound

Yes, Macdonald is just a hipster, it would be totally different if he actually was a high-level mma fighter that does this for a living. Until then some sherdogger's opinion bears much, much more weight.

To be fair a fighter prediction on a fight doesn't mean much more than that of a fan. Sure they know the game better than anyone not fighting but there are plenty of fighters who are/were wrong when Sherdog does the "Pro picks" thing for a fight on the main page

Americans pickings Americans...

Nothing to see here.

Sounds good....

go on...

Matrioshka-Vodka.jpg

He got hit behind the ear not on the chin.

This.

Knew this was coming.

Chin, behind the ear, temple, etc. can all be indicated by a general term such as chin or beard. It's describing the guy's ability to take a punch.

So.......Cain's inability to take a punch (whether its to his chin, temple or pinky toe) is going to be his downfall again. In my opinion of course.

If they want to get their point across they have to be specific not use a broad term. Anyways, I agree JDS will kayo Cain once again but to say he has the inability to take a punch... :icon_lol:

JDS would KTFO'd of Bane just like he did Cain

No way man! Bane can punch through walls and stuff.. :cool:

A hipster who is also an elite mma fighter. Better for you? Jesus Christ is it that big of a deal? Either way he doesn't decide who wins the fight

When did Rory say his word was absolute law? I only saw him expressing his own opinion. :rolleyes:

Yeah! I bet that hipster doesn't even lift bro.

:rolleyes:

I know right?? Haha :)

To be fair a fighter prediction on a fight doesn't mean much more than that of a fan. Sure they know the game better than anyone not fighting but there are plenty of fighters who are/were wrong when Sherdog does the "Pro picks" thing for a fight on the main page
I completely agree with you. Randy is notorious for his bad picks. I was just annoyed by wannabe Julian over there thinking it even mattered what type of lifestyle a fighter is living outside the case and that it somehow devalued his opinion because of that. It's just very popular to sell fighters short on Sherdog for something completely irrelevant like slicking your hair back or something you did in high school.

I'm preying Cain gets the W. I see a similar result as their first encounter.

He's a great fighter, but I don't agree with MacDonald here. Dos Santos looks absolutely beastly...[/URL]

Well... thankfully MMA matches are decided by whoever has the biggest muscles :rolleyes:

Never even seen those before, you just gave me a good idea for a gift for my pops....

I prefer Ciroc though, barely tatse any liqour.

I could teach you a lot about Russian Vodka...deep serious...

Last edited:
Overeem was genetically engineered to fuck your girlfriend, JDS was genetically engineered to fuck both your mom and girlfriend.

Back