Dos Santos looks like hes overtrained

Wonder if JDS will remember this fight tommorow..?

(after the big shot)

why did JDS keep his hands so low the entire fight?!?!?! from begining to end?!?! he looked like shit tonight

why did JDS keep his hands so low the entire fight?!?!?! from begining to end?!?! he looked like shit tonight

Have you never watched a JDS fight before?

He always has his hands at his hips. Cain just made him pay for it.

It might be a lame excuse but I agree. Looked a little over trained. But Cain whupped his ass either way.

He didn't look all that great even before Cain landed any shots of any kind on him. I just don't think this fight proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Cain-JDS 1 was freak luck.

Dos Santos looked the best I have ever seen him at the weigh ins (body wise) He was ripped!! As soon as the fight started he appeared to be tired as well... My guess is he over trained for this fight. anyone else think so?

absolutely
he had hes hands down from the beginning
there wass something wrong with him

Dos Santos looked as cut as he has ever been going into this fight and it looked like he put on allot of muscle going into this fight as well. The thing is he gassed so quick and had his hands down even though he was getting hit from all angles. I'm not taking anything away from Cain, but Junior looks like he went too hard in the weight room going into this match... The perfect mixture for the beat down of the year, a over trained fighter and Cardio machine.

GSP: "I was not impressed by their performance"

Didn't look good for both fighters, being that tired in the first round is not a good sign. I don't think Dos Santos would survive boxing, especially looking at that fight. Where is Overeem so he can take the title already

also, cains cardio is overrated
he gassed also early

No he definitely undertrained; he was too confident in his power I think b/c I literally thought to myself at one point, "Does this guy even train?" I mean outside of the weight room and occasional mat or mitt session

And My speculation on Dos Santos Being over trained IS NOT A EXCUSE, its a speculation. I am mutual on both fighters.

Yea your right he was overtrained on perhaps one of his most important match

absolutely
he had hes hands down from the beginning
there wass something wrong with him

I partially agree. 1 he's always fights with his hands down that's just his style. But if you saw his fight with Nelson Shane and CrO cop his cardio is typically much better. He threw way more punches in those fight and only slowed toward the middle end of Nelson fight. I saw some pictures of him for this training and he looked noticeably more jacked than before. He looked out of it by the time he dodge a couple low singles in the first round. I'm get disappointed in his performance he got his ass handed to him. A d even if he did win I hate that he doesn't keep his hand up. I kept thinking I know you. Brazillian but your not Anderson so for the love of god and all things sacred(UFC heavyweight gold) put your hands up... He didn't hear my thoughts obviously. He bjj black belt must be just so he can get back to his feet because short of that I didn't see any bjj happening. Also not related directly to this fight leben was too buff as well. I don't know if any of you saw the pictures that were released leading up to this fight of him getting all jacked with his new "focus" and training regiment... He needs to go back to the old training it worked better. Hopefully JDS makes his way back to the top. Now because of my disdain for Cain I am forced to root for that juice box overeem to kill Bigfoot put Cain in a coma get popped for banned substances and get stripped all in a well laid plan for JDS to get his title back... Pipe dreams... It makes me sick to say but props to Cain this day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back