Dos Santos looking huge at weigh in.

UFC 108

junior-dos-santos.JPG

UFC 146

037_junior_dos_santos_gallery_post.0_standard_730.0.jpg

woooaahhh he got a divorce? good for him

He's going to destroy Cain and then get destroyed by the Reem.

JDS looked scared to me he was shaking and cain did the same reach measure jds does with his fist at his chin

JDS looked scared to me he was shaking and cain did the same reach measure jds does with his fist at his chin

Cain looks way more focus for this second fight. This time he looks way more serious and rarely shares a smile. In the last fight they were both sharing laughs and lemos. Yes Cain`s fist got close to JDS chin, pretty badass. :icon_evil

Uh oh. In before all the sherdoggers who analyze fighters nipples start in :rolleyes:

I've never commented on this before, but that was the first thing I thought of. They almost look like icicles hanging off a roof.

Regarding JDS, yall do know that in his [counting tomorrow] now 10 UFC fights, he has ONLY weighed in heavier than his opponent ONCE. And that was against Cro-Cop.

Regarding JDS, yall do know that in his [counting tomorrow] now 10 UFC fights, he has ONLY weighed in heavier than his opponent ONCE. And that was against Cro-Cop.

yea, that's cool.

I'm baffled by people who think because a guy looks in shape he is huge, he's not phucking huge, he carries enough muscle on his frame to perform his jay ohhh beee.... if you want to see huge watch WWE.....

I'm baffled by people who think because a guy looks in shape he is huge, he's not phucking huge, he carries enough muscle on his frame to perform his jay ohhh beee.... if you want to see huge watch WWE.....

He is 240 pounds and ripped..... yeah, he is huge.

Back