Dos Santos haters coming out of no where

I feel as if people dont understand that Sherdog isnt a single person posting. Different people post at different times with different opinions.

Sherdog isn't just a state of mind. It's also an entity. A powerful being that gave Sokoudjou the strength to defeat two top 205ers just to create the largest hype train derailment in MMA history.

JDS is not the "real deal" if he got tooled like that. So Bigfoot is the real deal too after getting destroyed by Cain? The "real deal" are guys like Alistair Overeem and Cain Velasquez.

dos santos wasnt this popular. he wasnt tested properly.

he just isnt THAT good.

the haters are the people who neither like nor hate him before the cain II fight

Bandwagoners. Their guy causes them to lose money and they flip their shit and turn on him.

As for Cain fans, it does Cain no favors to delegitimize his opponents. JDS was and still is the real deal.

yea or not even money just losing btch wars on sherdog is enough

I find it funny that all these people are hating on JDS now that he has lost one fight. Before this people were saying he was the best heavyweight ever.

The funny thing is that people did the same thing after the first fight with velasquez. As soon as Cain got knocked out everyone said "Cain was overhyped" or "he never fought anyone good". Now Cain wins the title he is the best ever and Junior is overated.

I disagree completley with both sides. They are both fantastic fighters with great skills and i look forward to seeing a 3rd fight.

i disagree completley with both sides. they are both overhyped. they both have around 10 fights? both around 3 notable wins. they are both still green in mma. the ufc HW division is just poor. these are the guys they have hyped up and who have done pretty well. i still dont think either one is amazing. they both proved that the last fight. one caught a 25 minute beating and the other couldnt do anything with it. they could eventually be great...not there yet

JDS is not the "real deal" if he got tooled like that. So Bigfoot is the real deal too after getting destroyed by Cain? The "real deal" are guys like Alistair Overeem and Cain Velasquez.

Is Nate Diaz now a second rate fighter because he was outclassed by Benson? Is it that hard a concept to grasp that styles make fights? I don't see how people are putting Overeem as an absolute favourite over JDS now based solely on his loss to Cain. They're two completely different fighters.

When anyone with a phenomenal win streak loses a fight, hundreds of haters suddenly appear and gleefully point out that they saw the weaknesses long ago.

i don't hate JDS, i acknowledge his skills and hes a great fighter
but the Reem is on a different level
the Reem can fight for 10 rounds
the Reem could have an anvil dropped on his head and not care
and the Reem can create craters in the ground with a single punch
there is simply no stopping this man

Wait 'till Cain gets done with him

It's pretty disgusting seeing people shit on junior when he's been nothing but a good representative of the sport. He doesn't say dumb shit and get DUIs. Doesn't make the ufc look bad. It's weird seeing this almost ravenous hatred towards him

Its funny because just before the fight there was a thread saying that Cain would probably do a lot better if the first fight had gone a bit further, or that he was injured and thus got caught in a spot he might not have been caught in otherwise. All the replies were people saying that Cain could NEVER win against JDS and that they didnt belong in the same octagon.

After JDS-Cain 2 I come back to sherdog, and this time its the other way around. JDS sucks and could never beat Cain. Funny but sad.

i don't understand how anyone can hate jds

They are both great fighter. I'm just glad Cain got to showcase his skills against JDS - I feared another quick knockout. I could see the third going either way. No matter what happens, its a good time to be a Cain fanboy

This happens every time a fighter loses. People jump off the bandwagon because everyone wants to be apart of the winning team. It doesn't surprise me it just makes me sick.

Welcome to Sherdog. Half of the people here can't even put their owns socks on in the morning.

It's not because they don't know how to put them on, it's because they are stuck to the carpet.

I've been hating on him for months.

At least you aren't a cowardly poster, not that I agree with a lot of your posts especially when it comes to Dos Santos but you didn't just appear when Dos Santos lost.

You're one of those cowardly posters I'm referring to, I didn't see you making these posts before and now appear.

Back