Dos Santos:Fans wants to see a rematch right now.

Great minds think alike.

It's a shame that DC is fighting some unknown guy with an okay record that will do absolutely nothing for him in terms of title shot.

Even if he kills the guy in like, :20 seconds, it really doesn't do much for him.

The only really pertinent matches that I can think of, in terms of title shot, is Werdum Nog and Alistair Bigfoot and Maybe DC.

It's a shame that DC is fighting some unknown guy with an okay record that will do absolutely nothing for him in terms of title shot.

Even if he kills the guy in like, :20 seconds, it really doesn't do much for him.

The only really pertinent matches that I can think of, in terms of title shot, is Werdum Nog and Alistair Bigfoot and Maybe DC.

Yeah, for a strikeforce HW GP winner, its a shame he has to fight a nobody to get out of his contract with showtime. But if he was willing to fight Cain, you bet your ass dana would put him at the top of the line when he comes over.

I don't think his fans or fans in general are waiting in line to pay to see a one sided ass whooping again.

But ... but ... maybe we'll see another 64 second KO ... Considering that's what a lot of people were saying before their 2nd fight.

The most recent outcome doesn't dictate the next potential outcome ... silly goose

Think one or two fights before the re-match, to be fair leaning towards 1 fight.

Waht the fuck JDS... get your shit together!

But ... but ... maybe we'll see another 64 second KO ... Considering that's what a lot of people were saying before their 2nd fight.

The most recent outcome doesn't dictate the next potential outcome ... silly goose

While I see where you're coming from the bell to bell ass whooping Cain put on JDS was far more telling than the early knockout scored by JDS the first time. Obviously anything could happen, that's what makes this sport so great, but I'd be very heavily leaning towards Cain to win another lopsided decision if they fought again.

If he wants a rematch he better bring in some foreign Olympic-caliber wrestlers to his camp. Big Nog in a sombrero is just not good enough.

I love the man. I admire his heart, love his attitude, respect his skills, and believe he will be champion again someday.

But...no. Sorry, Junebug. Go make some money, get some more highlights, build your name a touch more. THEN have the rematch on some epic shit. Also, if you lose again immediately, then good luck getting mentioned in the title picture as long as Cain remains champ.

JDS needs to stop being annoying and go train and win his next few matches then we can talk about a rematch.

He should watch a bunch of old tape of crocop, see how that guy managed to protect his head while defending takedowns.

Yeah, for a strikeforce HW GP winner, its a shame he has to fight a nobody to get out of his contract with showtime. But if he was willing to fight Cain, you bet your ass dana would put him at the top of the line when he comes over.

It makes no sense.

Coming from huge wins over Monson, Bigfoot and Barnett, only to take a big step down in a high risk fight?

In the off chance he loses, his stock will drop Hugely, and we lose a contender.

Frank should be healed by now, and his last fight was against Champion JDS, so I don't see why they don't make that match.

At least it would prove DC a legit contender, should he win.

Who do you think would be closer to a title shot...

Werdum Nog winner or AO Bifoot winner?

Werdum got wrecked by JDS, but a while ago.

Nog got wrecked by Cain, and it's been a little while.

Cain destroyed Bigfoot recently.

Alistair beat Werdum a little while ago, but they are 1-1.

I personally see Alistair as the front runner, should he win.

The other guys would at least need another big win or two before a title shot.

While I see where you're coming from the bell to bell ass whooping Cain put on JDS was far more telling than the early knockout scored by JDS the first time. Obviously anything could happen, that's what makes this sport so great, but I'd be very heavily leaning towards Cain to win another lopsided decision if they fought again.

All it tells you is that in that particular fight, Cain whooped JDS' ass

It has no bearing on the future

UFC should be changed to ....... UFR ....

ULTIMATE FUCKING REMATCH!!!

All it tells you is that in that particular fight, Cain whooped JDS' ass

It has no bearing on the future

It tells me that Cain is the far superior fighter, and bar the unlikely early KO shot behind the ear JDS has absolutely nothing for him.

He may want it but the fans don't, not yet at least. I definitely look forward to the rematch, but i want him to get at least one good win first.

As a fan, I want him to get 2 maybe even 3 opponents so that it allows him to get plenty of time to improve his wrestling as well as his cardio. If he gets an immediate shot I doubt we'll see anything different from the last fight given both fighters come in healthy.

It tells me that Cain is the far superior fighter, and bar the unlikely early KO shot behind the ear JDS has absolutely nothing for him.

Narrow minded POV

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back