Dos Caras Arrested For Sexual Assault

We’ll see what happens with the case. I forgot that Del Rio dumped Paige.

That was hard to read. Sick f***, use all that rich money to at least pay a willing participant for your sicko fetish fantasies, bunk this piece of shit up with war marchine, let them destroy each other, both sick as f***

Make him fight 2003 Crocop repeatedly until the victim decides that's enough.

CooperativeAbsoluteAssassinbug-max-1mb.gif

When you look at recent pics of him remember he's only 42 years old.

He's definitely on either cocaine or opiates.

Beat me to it!

He's always come off as a filthy scumbag. It was pretty awesome seeing Mysterio dumping him on his head after Del Rio went extra-stiff on Rey.

Del Rio needs Jesus in his life.

What is the story on that?
Del Rio was wrestling Rey in WWE years ago, and went stiff as hell on him, giving Rey a concussion, if I recall correctly...

Next time they fought, Rey got his revenge by power slamming Del Rio on the back of his head.

Del Rio was wrestling Rey in WWE years ago, and went stiff as hell on him, giving Rey a concussion, if I recall correctly...

Next time they fought, Rey got his revenge by power slamming Del Rio on the back of his head.
oh damn. Thats karma for you lol

How the fuck is he only 42? He looked 42 in his initial WWE run for FFS.

Genetics, steroids, and who knows whatever else.

Honestly never cared for him. Didn't pay much attention to WWE back in his run but when I watched a Royal Rumble it was a surprise he won it.

I think Vince recognized his mistake and he didn't 'get over' or heat with the fans, just complete indifference, so he made his title shot against Edge the opening match at Wrestlemania, Edge beat him easily, and then Edge retires the next night.

Edge might be one of the only big wrestlers to win his last match. Vince didn't even have enough faith in 'Del Rio' to even drawn heat by beating Edge in his retirement match.

Genetics, steroids, and who knows whatever else.

Honestly never cared for him. Didn't pay much attention to WWE back in his run but when I watched a Royal Rumble it was a surprise he won it.

I think Vince recognized his mistake and he didn't 'get over' or heat with the fans, just complete indifference, so he made his title shot against Edge the opening match at Wrestlemania, Edge beat him easily, and then Edge retires the next night.

Edge might be one of the only big wrestlers to win his last match. Vince didn't even have enough faith in 'Del Rio' to even drawn heat by beating Edge in his retirement match.
The Edge storyline was really well done, as well as the immediate follow-up with Christian. At least in my case, it succeeded in really making me feel something. I also actually thought Del Rio was fairly over as a despised heel. My observation was that it was as a face that he suffered more so. But who knows, maybe I was missing the indifference of the crowd. I can say as far as people I observed watching it around me, people were interested in him. There was a younger kid, around 12-13, that really got a kick out of his heel antics.

Back