dos Anjos vs McGregor

VenomCarnage

R.I.P. FRANKIENYC
@Brown
Reaction score
Relevant topic again after Rafael’s call-out tonight.

Somewhat sensible, with Conor likely heading to the “legend’s tour” type of bouts, Rafael is no longer title-picture relevant, so the fight makes a lot of sense - especially considering the history.

When that fight was announced I remember walking into my local Coral and putting £400 on Rafael (I believe it was a pick ‘em).

Of course, got that refund, fight never happened. But I said it at the time, and I say it again. If RDA wanted to grapple, the fight would be an embarrassment.

After seeing the way he manhandled Moicano and a big Welterweight with underrated grappling like Bryan, wouldn’t you agree?

Conrad is is like Ronnie coleman now, too big too strong for old RDA.

Those videos of him grapplin...scary thought for RDA

The fight makes a lot of sense and I would love to see it happen, but I think the clear fight to make in UFC perspective is Conor vs Jorge. Maybe put RDA as a backup for this.

I thought RDA was going to retire with how he was fighting and acting post-fight. Conor would be a fool to take that fight, RDA just absolutely mauled a decently sized 170er.

RDA had his chance and he pulled out.

200.gif

If Conor beats RDA, they will give Conor the next title shot at 170lbs.

Relevant topic again after Rafael’s call-out tonight.

Somewhat sensible, with Conor likely heading to the “legend’s tour” type of bouts, Rafael is no longer title-picture relevant, so the fight makes a lot of sense - especially considering the history.

When that fight was announced I remember walking into my local Coral and putting £400 on Rafael (I believe it was a pick ‘em).

Of course, got that refund, fight never happened. But I said it at the time, and I say it again. If RDA wanted to grapple, the fight would be an embarrassment.

After seeing the way he manhandled Moicano and a big Welterweight with underrated grappling like Bryan, wouldn’t you agree?

After BJJ ing Bam Bam, he can Fook off, no Conor fight for him.

On the post fight show they're talking about Wonderboy fighting Conor and Wonderboy said he wants it. RDA deserves it more but I want to see Wonderboy demolish Conor standing. It would be the ultimate humiliation for Conor.

Good chance RDA takes him down and early and subs him much like tonight's fight. I'd rather see Conor vs. another striker. Masvidal, Lawler, even Wonderboy who would probably make him look silly.

On the post fight show they're talking about Wonderboy fighting Conor and Wonderboy said he wants it. RDA deserves it more but I want to see Wonderboy demolish Conor standing. It would be the ultimate humiliation for Conor.

Im semi erect thinking about that beating sir lol.

I agree with almost everything you said, except that Robbie would beat Conor.
Lawler ain’t beating anyone who’s not completely shot in 2022 forward.

Good chance RDA takes him down and early and subs him much like tonight's fight. I'd rather see Conor vs. another striker. Masvidal, Lawler, even Wonderboy who would probably make him look silly.

Bob and Donald may become orphans.

{<Mcgoat}

Back