Dorticos vs Gassiev - Saturday 3rd February

What a fucking round! Dorticos has a hell of a chin and heart. Gassiev got the Thor hammer in his fists...

This is a quite entertaining division.
Yes, it's such a shame that it's a division that lacks the mainstream appeal.
Brutal finish, that was the kind of beating that really shortens someones career.

Gassiev can probably beat Usyk.

Dorticos did well trying to box Gassiev up, but he has too hard a time defending himself.

Dorticos is a lot more game than a lot of other Cubans who were far better amateurs than he was.

Yes, it's such a shame that it's a division that lacks the mainstream appeal.
Brutal finish, that was the kind of beating that really shortens someones career.
I think these guys are big in East Euro and Russia tho. Probably mainstream over there

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Remember when people thought Spence can beat Canelo right after beating Peterson?

I don't think anyone really cares about your opinions on boxing.

Emcee got some hair on him. Gassiev – Lebedev it is...

e/ nvm, lol, tourney semi-final of course

Lol. The guy who had Dorticos winning all the way up to the last round is bitter. Shocking.
I had it 6-5 Gassiev going in but Gassiev arguably didn't win a round until the 4th.
And Usyk would dominate him and Dorticos in the same night

Dorticos is a lot more game than a lot of other Cubans who were far better amateurs than he was.

Maybe even too much for his own good. His way to reboot when he gets tagged is to step forward and throw a 1-2.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Remember when people thought Spence can beat Canelo right after beating Peterson?

Those people are idiots. Jay is not an idiot.

Back