Dope KOs That Nobody Ever Remembers

BonyCreativeFantail-size_restricted.gif

Hellboy-Gif.gif

WellmadeSpectacularBrocketdeer-size_restricted.gif

Thanks. How do you do that? Is it just html tags like <gif> or something?
Isolate the gif with that "open in a new tab" shit, copy and then paste it into the image tab on your post. Next to the smilies button. One that looks like a landscape pic.

That dude that ko'd that one dude with his nipple, not really a ko artist either. Think it was Corey Anderson.

I've said it off rip, he would've beat Benson Henderson had that fight materialized. Sucks.
I concur, he would ve had a good run as well, he had the talent and the vicious streak to felicitate the violence

That dude that ko'd that one dude with his nipple, not really a ko artist either. Think it was Corey Anderson.
If anyone in the world is going to finish somebody by nipple strike, it will most definitely be Corey Anderson.

Just think for a second that Fitch, of all people, managed to ko Alves.

Typically, it seems it's because they involve fighters no one care about. Like Nick Denis. This is an amazing KO. Nick Denis vs. Joseph Sandoval.

i1ibmv.gif

What's your pick?

This was a cool card. Pettis graved my boy Lauzon. Broke my heart but won money on Hunt / Congo. Barbarian raging back against the samurai Okami was dope!

BRUTAL KO, long forgotten... i elect Josh Burkman over Sam Morgan. Living Deadedied. Ded? But 4 srs is he ok'd?

EDIT: @ 1:09. Don't bitch about timestamp.

Maaaaan, I forgot about Chris Beal. This KO basically embodies the idea of this thread. That was a scary one. I saw it live and was wondering if that guy would even get up.

Almost everything this Kharitonov's done
BruisedBadJohndory-size_restricted.gif

22.gif

tumblr_mm94uefxUf1sq1a4no1_400.gif

ildhrn.jpg

For every Barboza-Etim KO that gets recycled over and over as one of the greatest KOs in UFC, there are the unheralded KOs that are just as good but NOBODY speaks of, as if they don't exist.

Typically, it seems it's because they involve fighters no one care about. Like Nick Denis. This is an amazing KO. Nick Denis vs. Joseph Sandoval.

i1ibmv.gif

What's your pick?
I missed this one. That reminds me of a fight at a bar where one person was was just trying to talk and the other person wasn’t playing around. Multiple elbows to the temple aren’t fun. <6>

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back