Dope KOs That Nobody Ever Remembers

What's goood bruv
ufc-nok-aut.gif
Wowch

For every Barboza-Etim KO that gets recycled over and over as one of the greatest KOs in UFC, there are the unheralded KOs that are just as good but NOBODY speaks of, as if they don't exist.

Typically, it seems it's because they involve fighters no one care about. Like Nick Denis. This is an amazing KO. Nick Denis vs. Joseph Sandoval.

i1ibmv.gif

What's your pick?

Shintaro Ishiwatari shows why you let go of an arm bar if your opponent lifts you up:

23igjys.gif

Some of these old videos make me miss goldie's voice

Here's an old one that I'm sure nobody remembers or even cared about when it happened. Chris Horodecki was IFL's poster boy, and Ryan Schultz came in and did this to him...wish I had the full transition to this point. Straight up held his wrist behind him like you would do your kid brother.

tumblr_pef0p4ApXu1qd4esao3_500.gif

The GnP and position look similiar to Khabib VS Johnson

ugh what a pathetic hook. that is cringey. amazing you can get into the ufc with that.
to be fair, and no one brings this up. but duffe landed a shot on mir that i tihnk he thought hurt him. he wasnt winging that punch for no reason. he was trying to stay on him, and connect with the follow up strike.

turns out mir was fine, and that reaching strike to setp up the stepping hard right, was food. if gif form it will go down as the worst strike thrown. but he didnt throw it at all to land for a ko or anything.. was just trying to stay on an opponent he thought was hurt.

Pedro Rizzo vs. Josh Barnett.

Back