Dope KOs That Nobody Ever Remembers

814128417.gif

UnselfishKindAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

Everyone loves to shit talk Schaub but at one point he was the up and comer every one was keeping an eye on, even after the TUF Finale loss. He was making a name off of KOing these vets and would've likely gotten a top guy had he not been face planted by Nog.
Hunn'd percent.

Everyone loves to shit talk Schaub but at one point he was the up and comer every one was keeping an eye on, even after the TUF Finale loss. He was making a name off of KOing these vets and would've likely gotten a top guy had he not been face planted by Nog.
He really was a pretty good fighter, especially considering the short time he was in the sport. He just didn't have the chin for it. He recognized that and got out. Good for him.

That said, I don't like listening to him on podcasts. He's annoying.

He really was a pretty good fighter, especially considering the short time he was in the sport. He just didn't have the chin for it. He recognized that and got out. Good for him.

That said, I don't like listening to him on podcasts. He's annoying.
He and TJ Grant. The forgotten Canadian Kings of Violence.

dlauu0X.gif

I've always been pretty fond of this one.
Brookins was such a weird dude, I kinda feel like he wasted his potential but at the same time I don't think fighting was really for him.

dlauu0X.gif

I've always been pretty fond of this one.
I was like the only Jonathan Brookins fan in history. He had a lot of potential and basically won ultimate fighter on sheer force of will. But then he became more focused on being the best hippy he could be instead of the best fighter.

Back