Opinion Doormat Spending Proposals: 97.5 Trillion

Lol, imagine believing that we'll save $3 trillion just by having taxpayers pick up the tab. I don't think any of the wishful thinkers who cite that actually read how they arrived at that as the lowest possibly figure in the massive range. It sure as hell didn't include free coverage for illegals and ran under the assumption that doctors will all take a 40% reimbursement cut. Not even Bernie actually believes it. The real cost, according to Bernie? "Nobody knows". What a salesman. That sounds great, Bernie, so what does it cost? "Nobody knows".

Sure he admits it will lead to massive job loss, but the good news is that everyone who loses their jobs can just become government doctors and nurses.

<36>

Shits comical at this point. Some people have to learn the hard way

....when the proposal is 97.5 Trillion...yeah we should take a look at that. Lawl Drumpf amirite?
Righties screamed to high havens with Obama deficit. Now trump is increasing it even more and nobody gives a fuck on the right but uh oh Bernie has a double digit lead and scares trump tards so now y'all care again its fucking hilarious

Righties screamed to high havens with Obama deficit. Now trump is increasing it even more and nobody gives a fuck on the right but uh oh Bernie has a double digit lead and scares trump tards so now y'all care again its fucking hilarious

Do you read what you write? What is it with you guys and Obama? this isn’t a thread about Obama. Like I said lawl at tripling our budget...yeah no one cares about that only those sister fucking righties...hilarious

Anyone thats ever dealt with the DMV should know that more government is not helpful. I dont even think its dems vs republicans. Its just wishful thinking vs being realistic.
How about the post office and the military? How is it that our environment doesnt look like China's? How often do we have disease or food epidemics?
America is only "the greatest country on the planet" when it is convenient for you guys.
There is plenty of stuff that the government does right. Nobody is saying that there should be a complete government takeover and running of everything.

And this isnt about "free" shit. Its about being smarter with our money. Instead of spending trillions of dollars on wars and the military, the prison industrial complex, and tax breaks for corporations,use that money to invest in our citizens and country. Educated and healthy citzens will be more productive.

Do you read what you write? What is it with you guys and Obama? this isn’t a thread about Obama. Like I said lawl at tripling our budget...yeah no one cares about that only those sister fucking righties...hilarious
Why don't you care about the ballooning deficit right now?

The exact opposite goes for you. Didn't care at all and blamed Bush for Obama's deficits and abysmal economic recovery, now you suddenly care when there are deficits under Trump that were already increasing when he took office, and don't care at all that Bernie is going to blow it through the roof.

Most people agree Trump spends too much, but you all cry bloody murder at any proposed cut to anything. The amount that the deficit has increased from Trump's first year to now is only by the amount of interest on the debt, and the deficit is scheduled to start going down again next year. Interest alone without touching the principal would be half the current federal budget if Bernie got his policies passed. We all know he won't though, he'll just increase everyone's taxes and then none of his promises will pass.

The exact opposite goes for you. Didn't care at all and blamed Bush for Obama's deficits and abysmal economic recovery, now you suddenly care when there are deficits under Trump that were already increasing when he took office, and don't care at all that Bernie is going to blow it through the roof.

Most people agree Trump spends too much, but you all cry bloody murder at any proposed cut to anything. The amount that the deficit has increased from Trump's first year to now is only by the amount of interest on the debt, and the deficit is scheduled to start going down again next year. Interest alone without touching the principal would be half the current federal budget if Bernie got his policies passed. We all know he won't though, he'll just increase everyone's taxes and then none of his promises will pass.
When he cuts military funding and the space force let me know

Why don't you care about the ballooning deficit right now?

Who said I don’t? Our great economy and job market are currently masking a debt burden we might dump on the next generation if things don’t change. Now knowing that do you care about tripling it?

When he cuts military funding and the space force let me know
Holy shit, how much are you imagining that is? You're worried about an expense that amounts to less than 1% of the budget, but are all good with a 300% increase if it's not Drumpf doing it?

How about the post office and the military? How is it that our environment doesnt look like China's? How often do we have disease or food epidemics?
America is only "the greatest country on the planet" when it is convenient for you guys.
There is plenty of stuff that the government does right. Nobody is saying that there should be a complete government takeover and running of everything.

And this isnt about "free" shit. Its about being smarter with our money. Instead of spending trillions of dollars on wars and the military, the prison industrial complex, and tax breaks for corporations,use that money to invest in our citizens and country. Educated and healthy citzens will be more productive.

Thats the problem. The majority of doormat followers do want “free shit” and they blind themselves to the fact that he’d make worse all the concerns you just listed. The man is on video saying he doesn’t know how he will pay for anything. Guess what brother it won’t be the billionaires it will be you

Trump is the fecking doormat indeed ,it's embarrassing .

Kelly let loose on Trump for bending over backward to please strongmen like North Korea’s Kim Jong-un and Vladimir Putin

Kim “fairly effectively” manipulated Trump into thinking the dictatorial regime would give up its nuclear weapons when it had no intention of doing so, Kelly charged.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/po...0200213-esp2erljkjaebdmzkwxvfyunhe-story.html

You're actually arguing that the big guy himself, who is blunt, unapologetic, who's taken on the entire DNC and MSM while laughing, is the doormat compared to Bernie who got chased off stage by two girls?

Holy shit, how much are you imagining that is? You're worried about an expense that amounts to less than 1% of the budget, but are all good with a 300% increase if it's not Drumpf doing it?
Military spending is less than 1% of the budget? Lol. You ever been to a military base or sub contractor for the military? They do jack shit 39 hours a week. Literally worse than people abusing welfare and more drug abuse too

Military spending is less than 1% of the budget? Lol. You ever been to a military base or sub contractor for the military? They do jack shit 39 hours a week

You're talking to a guy who gloated about loving food stamps being cut unless they hurt people, who went straight silent when confronted with the fact that the cuts he cheered for would take free lunch from around 1 million kids.

These guys love to pull shit like that. An asinine claim is enough.

You're talking to a guy who gloated about loving food stamps being cut unless they hurt people, who went straight silent when confronted with the fact that the cuts he cheered for would take free lunch from around 1 million kids.

These guys love to pull shit like that. An asinine claim is enough.
Fuck those kids. Jim Bob needs more $100.00 TP at the base to wipe his 30 IQ ass while he daydreams about killin them sheep fuckers in some country he cant pronounce without stuttering. Fuckin Forrest gump dumbasses are basically on military welfare because they couldn't get a job anywhere

Fuck those kids. Jim Bob needs more $100.00 TP at the base to wipe his 30 IQ ass while he daydreams about killin them sheep fuckers in some country he cant pronounce without stuttering. Fuckin Forrest gump dumbasses are basically on military welfare because they couldn't get a job anywhere

I would worry more about taxpayer dollars going towards PMCs, defense contractors, and a host of other bloated for profit schemes.

Those dumbasses you speak of? They're victims too, of a system that didn't educate them. The military has become a regular avenue, like in the first Republic, for the poor to join in order to achieve stability and a wage while the richest have amalgamated all the wealth and land.

These pro Trumpers thinks he's a Gracchi, and can't see he's the Octavius in this little tale.

Military spending is less than 1% of the budget? Lol. You ever been to a military base or sub contractor for the military? They do jack shit 39 hours a week. Literally worse than people abusing welfare and more drug abuse too
What the fuck? You're suggesting cutting out the entire military budget? The increase was 1%, the entire military budget is 16%, so let's get rid of the country's entire military. Now just let me know which of Bernie's sweet plans that money would be able to cover and how we'll get that money with no military, no borders, no negotiating power with any country, and nothing to offer any allied countries.

I would worry more about taxpayer dollars going towards PMCs, defense contractors, and a host of other bloated for profit schemes.

Those dumbasses you speak of? They're victims too, of a system that didn't educate them. The military has become a regular avenue, like in the first Republic, for the poor to join in order to achieve stability and a wage while the richest have amalgamated all the wealth and land.

These pro Trumpers thinks he's a Gracchi, and can't see he's the Octavius in this little tale.
Military is basically welfare for people who qualify for nothing but basic training level. Lots of white red necks and a smattering of black and Hispanics. Low income, low iq, no where to go.

And yes northrup Grumman's of the country are straight up rackets getting paid to develop shit that will never be used or produced in many cases

So if student loans are forgiven, that should make college free for everyone right? Why should someone have 40k in student loan debt erased but I cant go to school for free? Thats just one example of why his plans dont work or make sense. If someone gets a free house next to my 600k house, isnt that going to lower my value? Wheres my free house?

People really dont tend to actually think things through. Bernie has some OK ideas but the government isnt the one to implement them. Or at least well.

How about this.

Your kid worked his ass off and paid his way through college.

Your neighbour's kid took out a student loan and sat around smoking weed and went backbacking across Europe in the summer.

His kid gets the money back. Yours doesn't.

Now that's fair.

What the fuck? You're suggesting cutting out the entire military budget? The increase was 1%, the entire military budget is 16%, so let's get rid of the country's entire military. Now just let me know which of Bernie's sweet plans that money would be able to cover and how we'll get that money with no military, no borders, no negotiating power with any country, and nothing to offer any allied countries.
Yea I said get rid of the entire budget. You're not even trying at this point. Low IQ

How about this.

Your kid worked his ass off and paid his way through college.

Your neighbour's kid took out a student loan and sat around smoking weed and went backbacking across Europe in the summer.

His kid gets the money back. Yours doesn't.

Now that's fair.
Life isnt fair. Might as well get upset if your kid is ugly because he will be at a disadvantage for life

Back