DoorDash driver holds food hostage for sex

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

DoorDash driver tells woman he’ll only release her food if she ‘helps him out a little sexually’

Well look,” the driver says. “First off, it’s late, wet, rainy and I’m tired.” Doordash offered me this delivery when I was 10 miles away, meaning there’s not many drivers out.”

He continues: “So I’ll make you a deal. Help me out a little sexually and I’ll deliver the food. If not, I’m going to have to cancel.”

DoorDash has fired the driver.

“This inappropriate and unacceptable behavior is never tolerated on the DoorDash platform. The Dasher involved was immediately deactivated, and we have been in contact with the customer to offer our support. We sincerely regret that this incident fell short of the experience we strive to provide every day,” the company said in a statement.
https://sportsgrindentertainment.com/horny-doordash-driver-reportedly-holds-food-hostage-for-sex/

I always wonder if its the first time they tried it.

sounds like.......he wanted..........to give her............a free entre of sausage

Door dash is a perfect neckbeard simp job. Really the proposition fits the mold

I don't think its criminal, hence no record. Dude should be named and shamed though

I wonder what he's going to say when they ask for his previous employers, then look up his history online? Wow, I couldn't envision a day when that would be a thing when I was a younger lad.

"She came on to ME!"

:)

I'd like to see an anonymous poll on how many times the men of this forum have extorted sex from a young lady. It should be 0 but you know it isn't. Over a long enough timeline anything that can happen will happen

She should have said yes and then she and her boyfriend could put him in this situation

Screen-Shot-2020-04-23-at-5.09.29-PM.png

I'd like to see an anonymous poll on how many times the men of this forum have extorted sex from a young lady. It should be 0 but you know it isn't. Over a long enough timeline anything that can happen will happen
That assumes literally everyone is a sociopath tho

Are you referring to the timeline?
Yeah it sounds like you're saying over enough of a timespan everyone will do anything. But almost everyone has a moral compass of some sort, and things they won't do.

Now if you're saying over time every act that can happen, will be done by someone out there, then I agree.

Yeah it sounds like you're saying over enough of a timespan everyone will do anything. But almost everyone has a moral compass of some sort, and things they won't do.

Now if you're saying over time every act that can happen, will be done by someone out there, then I agree.
over time every act that can happen, will be done by someone out there

But If I live past 140 I'm gonna do some pretty illegal shit

Back