Doomsday Preppers!

People like that are not as uncommon as you would think, in some parts of the country.

link fixed

She has some serious ground skills and a freakin tight arm bar by the looks of it......

Most ancient cultures that lived off the land, hunted and gathered did some form of H2H training, and grappling was a pretty big part.

Funny how she is "prepping and preparing" for some external threat to her life.

Her biggest enemy is her dinner utensils.

Seriously.

Funny how she is "prepping and preparing" for some external threat to her life.

Her biggest enemy is her dinner utensils.

Seriously.

She can't armbar clogged arteries.

Americans lol

I think your average female white belt would escape that armbar, get side control and submit the woman in the video pretty easily.

Americans lol

I think your average female white belt would escape that armbar, get side control and submit the woman in the video pretty easily.

hahahaha
TERRIBLE form on that arm bar but that GNP looked ruthless! Your face would be a bloody wreck! LOL

In all serious tho. In a doomsday type scenario like that I think you would be fucked regardless if you lived in a suburb in or around a major city. Someone would know or find out about their little supply and would want it, pretty bad i imagine.
You location is IMO the most important thing to survive one of these scenarios.

These people are insane

The impending, inevitable apocalypse is going to be hella fun. Gonna Osoto me some zombies.

I have to ask though . . . why are 95% of these preppers morbidly obese? Or is this just a general 'Merkun thing?

How about cleaning up your diet to actually survive it to the supposed doomsday and then worry about it.

That sloppy arm bar wont do her any good, especially when she gasses halfway through.

The impending, inevitable apocalypse is going to be hella fun. Gonna Osoto me some zombies.

I have to ask though . . . why are 95% of these preppers morbidly obese? Or is this just a general 'Merkun thing?

they're carrying a 30 day supply of food wherever they go.

Back