DOOM PATROL (Season 3 Trailer; Returns Sept. 23 on HBO Max)

Just giving this thread the bump it deserves.

Doom Patrol is the best new show on television and hands down the best "superhero" show across all networks

Grant Morrison is a brilliant dude. Check out his run on animal man if you're into comics, or even just reading. It's somethin' else.

Just got around to watching this. God damn, this was good. Among the top superhero shows I've seen. Just amazing.

This month? Fuck yeah! Certainly looks as batshit, yet surprisingly grounded, as season 1. Hope the Scissormen make an appearance.

So far, it has been good. As usual, only this show can pull off some this shit.

latest

@TeTe need to catch up on this one. Interesting cast.

It sorely misses Mr Nobody, but it's still great. Still just as batshit as ever.

Does anyone think this could a good movie?
I mean if they can have T.V. and a movie version
Flash and Cyborg why not the Doom Patrol?

The same thing for Teen Titans.

Does anyone think this could a good movie?
I mean if they can have T.V. and a movie version
Flash and Cyborg why not the Doom Patrol?

The same thing for Teen Titans.
I don’t think it would,d make a good movie. Too much of its greatness revolves around the character development which would get lost in a movie( Imo). A 90-120 minute season opener or finale would be great though.

Great, really enjoy the show

(Despite some of the sjw in Season 2)

Really would've liked to see the real finale of season 2. And also the real finale for titans season 1

the tragedy in this show hits extra hard an accident like cliffs accident could happen to a person IRL this show really knows how to tug at peoples emotions.

Back