Doo Ho lookin swole...

I hate to be a downer, but every time I think about this kids future, the 2 years military thing is always looming. He should just get it out of the way now if he can't get an exemption. If he would he even want one. I think that's shameful in their culture. Not sure though.
They make exceptions with sports players. From what I remembered with KZ, after he lost against Aldo and was injured in his next fight against Akira Corassani, he was basically drafted. Rumor was that if he was champion, they would've prolonged it at the least...

They make exceptions with sports players. From what I remembered with KZ, after he lost against Aldo and was injured in his next fight against Akira Corassani, he was basically drafted. Rumor was that if he was champion, they would've prolonged it at the least...
I've heard on here that they have done it with a couple of soccer players. I must admit I'm no expert in South Korean Military Draft laws.

nah, horrible. maynard is done. I think in the first 10 seconds he KO's him

cub, and then an even higher ranked opponent

Yea that makes the most sense, I like the way Doo Ho and his coaches are building him up with the right matches.

No one is safe from the yellow fever. It can get you at anytime!

When did Korean Zombie fight Akira?

This kid is an anomaly. His background story is fascinating to say the least and he isn't your stereotypical fighter by any means. His straight right is money and can box and brawl for 3 full rounds with no sweat... When he was 18/19, he was facing grown and solid Japanese men in DEEP. He's grown and evolved much since then, so you can't deny this kid's potential and his unusual persona...

Imagine if his name was Dong. People would be having a field day right now...

I've heard on here that they have done it with a couple of soccer players. I must admit I'm no expert in South Korean Military Draft laws.

It's Asia, and with Korea in particular, money and social position can influence a lot of things, but draft dodging isn't one of them. The Korean public has a low tolerance of wealthy families and celebrities who draft dodge.

56z2DwU.gif

he should fight aldo for the fw belt next.

Put him Vs Gray maynard next.
A true vet with good wrestling.

If he beat him sky is the limit.

Tavares is better than Gray at this point in their careers

Tavares is a good grappler who has grapplefucked guys like Omigawa, Gamburyan, Fisher, Black, Peralta, Weichel, Guida etc. He drew with Lentz, beat Stout in a close one, shouldve got the decision against Tyson Griffin and has only really been dominated by Khabib before fighting Choi. He got KOd by Wiman but it was a back and forth FOTN, and he was winning against Roller before he got caught by a combo in the 2nd

He was supposed to test Chois gurappling, tried to grapplefuck him (and he's better at that now than Gray) and failed and got KOd easily in a couple minutes, along with Khabib the most dominant loss of his career. It was a VERY impressive performance.

Choi will need to fight a more well rounded and durable opponent soon but ATM a fight with Cub makes too much sense not to make.

Tavares is better than Gray at this point in their careers

Tavares is a good grappler who has grapplefucked guys like Omigawa, Gamburyan, Fisher, Black, Peralta, Weichel, Guida etc. He drew with Lentz, beat Stout in a close one, shouldve got the decision against Tyson Griffin and has only really been dominated by Khabib before fighting Choi. He got KOd by Wiman but it was a back and forth FOTN, and he was winning against Roller before he got caught by a combo in the 2nd

He was supposed to test Chois gurappling, tried to grapplefuck him (and he's better at that now than Gray) and failed and got KOd easily in a couple minutes, along with Khabib the most dominant loss of his career. It was a VERY impressive performance.

Choi will need to fight a more well rounded and durable opponent soon but ATM a fight with Cub makes too much sense not to make.

Vs Ortega?

Battle of the prospect ?

Back