Doo Ho fans think he's better than KZ?

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I keep hearing this whenever KZ and Doo Ho mentioned in the same thread that Doo Ho would knock KZ out. LoL

What an earth are you watching? Do you guys even mma? I predicted Cub vs Doo perfectly like I always do in my fight predictions and I say KZ owns Doo Ho where ever the fight goes.

KZ is just better everywhere and that kid wouldn't be able to keep up with KZ's pace

Not happening.

I keep hearing this whenever KZ and Doo Ho mentioned in the same thread that Doo Ho would knock KZ out. LoL

What an earth are you watching? Do you guys even mma? I predicted Cub vs Doo perfectly like I always do in my fight predictions and I say KZ owns Doo Ho where ever the fight goes.

KZ is just better everywhere and that kid wouldn't be able to keep up with KZ's pace

Not happening.
He has the potential to be. KZ has the sick submission game.

At least KZ has skills somewhere. Choi looked like a fun scrapper but I didn't see anything special in his skillset

A long time ago but still relevant

korean_zombieapyl.gif

At least KZ has skills somewhere. Choi looked like a fun scrapper but I didn't see anything special in his skillset

"Anything special" is a little bit exaggerated in my opinion.
I think he was outskilled by Cub Swanson who used every move he could think of.
Cub did an outstanding job of adjusting his gameplan and being unpredictable.
In the end Choi showed a great clinch game, precise striking in the first round, and a few nice things on the ground. He's still raw but has so much room to improve, let's see if his skills match his words in the next fights.

Anyway, I think the korean zombie takes him at the moment because he knows how to put the pressure.
Still his comeback fight is going to be a tough one against bermudez..

"Anything special" is a little bit exaggerated in my opinion.
I think he was outskilled by Cub Swanson who used every move he could think of.
Cub did an outstanding job of adjusting his gameplan and being unpredictable.
In the end Choi showed a great clinch game, precise striking in the first round, and a few nice things on the ground. He's still raw but has so much room to improve, let's see if his skills match his words in the next fights.

Anyway, I think the korean zombie takes him at the moment because he knows how to put the pressure.
Still his comeback fight is going to be a tough one against bermudez..

Well depends what we are thinking of for a threshold for Choi. He could be a career top-10 fighter, but I didn't see the things I would like to see for a future-elite.

Rockhold fans predict him vs Bisping. It happens.

It's hard to say with KZ being out of action for so long. Choi looked pretty impressive against Cub so we'll have to see.

Back in the day KZ was a savage. If he didn't hurt his shoulder in the Aldo fight it would have been much more competitive.

Hard to tell. I thought Jung had pretty much peaked before he left to join the army so I don't think he'll show anything more than he already has. Choi on the other hand is still maturing. I wouldn't diminish him based on his loss to Swanson, Swanson is a top fighter and Choi will grow from that.

So at this point in time I think Choi can pass Jung out but he still has work to do.

Roop clapped him with that. That was the death of Korean zombie. He said he will never fight like that again.

This is always the first image that comes to mind when people talk about KZ. I'll never be able to get on board with him like his fans are after seeing him KO'd like that by George Roop of all people

This is always the first image that comes to mind when people talk about KZ. I'll never be able to get on board with him like his fans are after seeing him KO'd like that by George Roop of all people
Yeah I had flashbacks of CC/Gonzaga when I was watching it live. The kick seemed way more brutal when it connected, that gif doesn't do it justice. KZ got starched. I'm surprised he maintained any level of hype after that.

I predicted Cub vs Doo perfectly like I always do in my fight predictions and I say KZ owns Doo Ho where ever the fight goes.
Yeah I'm sure you always get your predictions right in the most unpredictable sport ever.

giphy_s.gif

You must be loaded from winning every bet you've ever made.

KZ has shown skills everywhere while DHC seems to rely on his hands alone right now (but lots of potential). Nobody is making this comparison though.

And who knows what version of KZ will be back after the shoulder injury and long layoff.

Doo can only win the fight by ko/tko . KZ is dangerous on the feet as well as the ground. KZ has more tools so I would give the edge to him

Back