Doo Ho Choi vs Teruto Ishihara

LeBron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who bangs who out? #nohomo

(please add poll mods)

No need for them to fight each other. TOO many other American fighters to face

refuse to even think about this, and you should be ashamed of yourself for wanting to see 2 of the most lovable fighters ever battle each other

It's just a hypothetical question. Settle down, jeez.

giphy.gif

Whoever lands first. Both have defensive holes in their standup, but they are also bothing packing nukes in their punches.

I would prefer they both keep winning for a while before facing each other though, it's nice to see Easterners whupping some ass in high level MMA. Makes me misty for the Sakuraba and Genki days.

i prefer Westbrook vs Kevin Durant

Please don't make me picture both of my favorite FWs fighting each other. Don't do this to me.

I'm not for this Asian on Asian crime.

There's a lotttttttttt of hot Korean ladies. If DHC could get the fight in Korea he could fill cageside with hot Korean bitches to distract Teruto. He could even have one in his corner giving Teruto 'fuck me eyes' between rounds. Teruto will blow his load and then get KOd.

I'd rather see one of them slow down Yair's hype train.

Yellow on yellow crime? And to the guy above saying the cute one, stop trolling, they're both cute.

TUF Japan v. Korea winner takes all the bitches

Quick KO for DHC.
Seriously bro. Plus Ishi has already gone on record that he hates fighting and does it only for the tang.

You're going to have to like fighting to beat someone like DHC.

Back