Doo Ho Choi to Swanson: "I want to fight you."

You got to give Choi a top 10 at the very least. Preferably against Cub or Stephens...

Although Pettis vs Oliveira is fighting later this month, I wouldn't mind seeing Choi vs the loser...

DHC would sleep him, Swanson didn't look that great at all vs Kawajiri.

Haven't seen much from this guy, except for when he KOd "that guy with sick jitz", but who can't protect his chin if his life depended on it. I'd like to see him fight someone like Hacran Dias, THEN Cub.

Cub is a bad ass striker. Do you guys think he'd have trouble at this point?
Choi would have no problem with Swanson right now, he is faster, stronger, more powerful, has better technique and is a lot crisper. I would pick him to starch Dias too.

I wouldn't mind seeing this fight happen but I imagine Cub wants a higher ranked opponent.

Choi is the exact opposite of Mcregor outside the cage and just as brutal inside. It's lovely to watch him grow, I hope they fight someday.

what a nice call-out. how can cub say no to that? lol
choi knows that theres a good chance of getting the titleshot if he knocks out a #5/6 ranked fighter.
i think the ufc will make this fight happen.

Man he really really wants this fight, please give him Cub or Stephens, this kid is on his way to become a star

Awesome call-out. I've only seen one of his fights (going to change that) and I'm already a fan of his work in and outside of the ring.

I hope his respectful approach catches on and we see a shift from all the trash talking, braggadocios, promotion that seems to be the current trend.

He will if he becomes champion and stays that way for a long time. Big IF and he's leaving for military service and all that.

I hope he gets either this fight or Jeremy Stephens.
giphy.gif

Choi would have no problem with Swanson right now, he is faster, stronger, more powerful, has better technique and is a lot crisper. I would pick him to starch Dias too.

Which is probably what Choi thinks as well, he wouldn't be calling him out otherwise if he didn't think he could win it definitively.

That was the nicest call out I've ever seen. I'm down for Sage and Choi to make call out video for each other.

Asians and their polite gestures. gosh. that will certainly get dana's attention. lol

I want to see him make a bigger step up than this, hes already proven he can beat guys like Kawajiri and Swanson, so why the constant call outs to these slightly above average fighters.

I have a feeling he's mostly oblivious to these things and its mostly coming from his camp. But times running out, he has to serve 2 years in military before he's 30. I'd like to see him take on a guy like Holloway and then a big step up to guys like Edgar, Mendez, then a title shot. At the pace hes going now he needs at least 3 more fights before a title shot which would work if he fought more than once a freaking year.

Stop calling out has beens like Swanson and Kawa, its just wasting precious time imo.
Hey dude keep a lid on it....these guys don't realize that Cub is completely overrated and doesn't deserve a top 5 ranking.....If you were ranked sub 10 and wanted to get ranked higher for the crown fights, wouldn't you want to fight a guy like Swanson? Makes perfect sense to me.

Back