Doo Ho Choi need a big fight next

Choi vs cub
Yair vs bermudez
Ihchihara vs mr. Finland
That was easy

give him
TERUTO ISHIHARA

on a good card in Japan or Korea

whoever the best wrestler is. if he isnt able to stop takedowns or get back up, then he can learn that lesson early instead of building a bigger streak then just get pwned on down the line
So you want him to fight Edgar? Does that really make sense to you?

At 25 yrs old , this guy is one of the best UFC prospect. I really think they will protect him from dangereous opposition.I'm pretty sure Swanson will be the next one

So now Cub Swanson is a walk in the park?

Never change, Sherdog.

So now Cub Swanson is a walk in the park?

Never change, Sherdog.

No, he's a proven vet that would be a perfect fight to measure DHC. It's the fact that he's NOT a walk in the park that makes it a good fight

Doo "I put a hurtin' on a" Ho Choi is going places. He's perfected the art of perfecting art. He's mastered the mastery of being a master. He's a blackbelt in wearing fine suits and claiming men's consciousnesseseseses....eses.

Doo Ho Choi isn't here to take part, he's here to fuck your girlfriend and smile. FW Champ 2018 at the latest.

He's cute. I want to take him home and eat him.

I like him but the hype train currently going on here at Sherdog is kinda making me wanna see him lose.

Doo Ho Choi will get a knockout win with his knee next fight guranteed

Imagine if Doo Ho calls out stephens. That's some brutality waiting to happen right there

Stephens - good test for striking of both guys
Bermudez- good test for Choi's wrestling, grappling, but Choi can KO Denis every Moment
Rodriguez- same as Stephens
Later
Edgar- overall test

I like the Stephens fight. Stephens has a chin and serious power, he just beat Barao too.

Stephens vs Choi
Bermudez vs Cub
Ishihara vs random can, build him up more

I feel any good dude at wrestling will beat him, he doesn't look to be strong.
LOL! Dude... get educated. Then post. I do agree with some though who say he needs to fight a contender in order for the hype to be justified.

For some reason his Asian competition thus far was much tougher than what he's faced so far in the UFC.

That or he's improved by leaps and bound over himself very recently.

Back