Don't you forget about me: Kimo Leopoldo

I call that... badassness

giphy.gif

What fight is this from?

Didn't Kimo use to walk out to the ring carrying a huge giants cross? You know, to spread his religion. Cause that's what Jesus would do.
I don’t know did he? Are you sure that was him? I don’t think that was him. Let’s check the op

busted twice for steroids. never forget.

I remember watching Royce pull his pony tail.
Still to this day thats the biggest bitch mover ever in the cage.
Always hated Royce. Still do.

Hughes pounding on his face was awesome.

My favorite memory of Kimo was when old man Shamrock knee'd his face off. Yes that was like 15 years ago and the last time Ken looked decent in a fight.

Not a Kimo fan. He had some fun fights and I have no problem giving him respect as a fighter but not a great guy.

He did get a partial scholorship to play football at the University of Washington but left because he felt he was prepared. He moved to Huntington Beach, California and became an, NJCAA All-American

Ok TS

Because he felt he was prepared for what?????

NJCAA All-American at what? and for who?

If I'm gonna read your wall of text... It ought to make some sense.

Toughest guy at the barbecue
With the shittest tats I've ever seen

He seemed to be pretty tight with Joe Son during the first UFCs - which was after the whole gang rape incident.

So fuck em both.

I knew someone was gonna bring up the Severn "fight".

Kimo was waaaaaaay ahead of his time when it comes to performance supplements, the dude was fighting on meth.
And we bitch about dick pills and tbol this days.
Such a pioneer..........heeespect

Toughest guy at the barbecue
With the shittest tats I've ever seen

Seriously? I see a bunch of guys with worse tats at every MMA event these days.

Also, people don't give the early guys enough credit. In 1994, there were no schools/gyms where you could crosstrain like you can today. And there were only a handful of guys who would/could walk into a cage and beat Kimo in 1994 or Tank in 1996. I get tired of people judging very early NHB by 2018 standards.

He seemed to be pretty tight with Joe Son during the first UFCs - which was after the whole gang rape incident.

So fuck em both.

Plenty of people have been close to rapists, child molesters, serial killers etc....and had no idea. Most of those sociopaths are VERY good at hiding their crimes and pasts. It's not like Joe went around saying, "Hey guys, guess what I did back in 1991..."

Back