Don't want to see Jon Jones vs AG

DhalpsdaDocta

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
We already saw this..I want to see a fresh matchup Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier.. Have AG fight glover or wait for the winner of JJ vs DC

Whos with me?

Nope, outside of Forrest Griffin coming out of retirement and making a miracle title run this is the fight I'm most anticipating (that's been announced so far).

If Gus get hurts who knows? I`m ok with DC fighting before Gus.

Gustaf should have got an immediate rematch IMO, this fight NEEDS to happen.. DC still hasnt proved himself to me at LHW. he needs 1 more fight

Glover got handled something awful, let him fight more than once before he's mentioned in the title picture.

Its going to be a very entertaining fight but if you are going to give a challenger a rematch beacause it was close, it feels more right if it was a next fight rematch, not a year later

From now till august many things can happen,someone pulls out of this fight.

I understand what your saying and knowing the UFC we will also see Dillashaw vs Barao 2 and Lawler vs Hendricks 2. Personally I want to see Gustafsson beat the brakes off Jones so I don't mind seeing that rematch.

I hate this whole "we already saw it" attitude.

Every fight is different. A rematch won't be the and the first fight was close enough to warrant a rematch.

It's way better than giving undeserving fighters a shot.
All the champs have fought undeserving contenders, guys who went on 'win streaks' against lesser competition or were gifted title shots (Chael, Vitor, KenFlo).
Aldo should have fought Mendes again already.
GSP should have fought Fitch again.
Jones should fight Gus again.
There are guys that Anderson and GSP should have never fought.

Its going to be a very entertaining fight but if you are going to give a challenger a rematch beacause it was close, it feels more right if it was a next fight rematch, not a year later

this.

but nonetheless looking forward to it.

To each their own.

I just want to see DC fight the winner; don't give a shit who it is. Gus deserves this rematch though.

Agree'd the DC fight just makes more sense to me. If Jones gets past DC, then Gus 2 makes the most sense as the next fight. But if the UFC has a Sweeden card, they'll have to push the rematch I guess.

Gus first, but if he gets hurt DC steps in for him.

Just because two guys had an exceptiona fight that will be remember for ages doesn't mean they should never fight again.

We already saw this..I want to see a fresh matchup Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier.. Have AG fight glover or wait for the winner of JJ vs DC

Whos with me?

I rather dc fight jj first because dc is older don't want him to decline due to age, AG is young and have room to improve no need to rush this rematch at all.

We already saw this... No need for Cain vs JDS II, JDS knocks him out every time. No need for GSP vs Hughes II, Hughes armbars him every time. No need for Wand vs Rampage III, we already saw Wand handle Quinton twice before, no need to keep watching MMA, every fight is always the same...

Maybe Bjorn can make everyone get the same ailment that Attilla Vegh got, so that everyone is indisposed, and King Mo gets the shot?

DC still needs 5 or 6 more top 10 fights before we fight.

-Jon Jones

Yeah let's see the short and slow muscle guy again rather than the tried and tested skilled contender who sent the champ to the hospital. Worked brilliantly with Glover so why not bring in a version with an even shorter reach than Rashad? I can't wait to see what this guy who a tired Hendo effortlessly slipped can do to the insanely quicker Jones. Boy oh boy oh boy. I bet he benches like... a million pounds. And he slams guys, like Rampage.

dis-gon-be-good.gif

Back