Don't want to get killed by Police, then be Asian

As an Asian-American cop who used to work in an area with predominately Asians, I can tell you that Asians are more likely to be compliant with law enforcement/authority.
I think it has more to do with their culture i.e. respect the elderly, teacher, or an authority figure.

I think that's why Asians are less likely to be killed by cops.

Do you think it is possible to teach other people this? I mean, they would have to stop crying "fuck the police" all the time. But it seems like not getting killed for being a dumbshit might be a good thing. I mean, shit, I have to teach my own people this I guess.

Why use common sense when you can spout random BS while using the race card?

It's because Asians in general have a culture of respecting elders and authority.

Maybe they choose to stay on the sidewalk instead of walking down the middle of a street.

I noticed in most capture videos Asians tend to keep quiet and don't make sudden movements when getting engaged by cops. Although some cops are corrupt and not the best in terms of interaction it works well to stay calm in high intensity situations. One person bursts a bubble all tend to falter.

There's something to be said for this argument.

Holy shit, didn't realize how racist you were. I usually go to bed trying to guess how big your areola's are, but this changes everything

its cuz us white ppl like to flaunt our status, be independent, & stand up to authority like idiots

cuz Murica

That first video clip is so awesome.

aWjWePS.gif

It's hard to phrase this without sounding ignorant but I think it mostly has to do with Asians having little negative contact with police because they behave themselves basically. Every Asian friend that I've had their parents were very strict on them studying, respecting their fellow man, etc.

As an Asian-American cop who used to work in an area with predominately Asians, I can tell you that Asians are more likely to be compliant with law enforcement/authority.
I think it has more to do with their culture i.e. respect the elderly, teacher, or an authority figure.

I think that's why Asians are less likely to be killed by cops.

I would agree with you. It is really admirable. Asians had to put up with shit like the chinese dying building rail roads in america, japanese being detained in camps during ww2--but they try to fit in. Chinese people have a chinese name and an american name. Fucking people born here name their babies ridiculous ass shit and wonder why they do not get a call for an interview.

Asians get unfairly rejected by colleges for being too smart.

I think any people who feel like they are "getting the short end of the stick" need to check out their culture and what it values to see if it is part of the problem.

I think it all comes down to culture.

It's hard to phrase this without sounding ignorant but I think it mostly has to do with Asians having little negative contact with police because they behave themselves basically. Every Asian friend that I've had their parents were very strict on them studying, respecting their fellow man, etc.

So be in other words, spineless and docile.

No. Respectful and not an asshole. We live in a society where it's cool to walk around mean mugging people and having no respect for authority. Conversely, law and order is necessary for a functioning society. Asians have discipline and generally are decent to their fellow man. They are raised with discipline.

But yeah sure. They don't fight the power and stand up to the man so they obviously weak.

Is because with theyr kung fu skills they dodge bullets

Really?

That's what you got from his post?

So being an upstanding, productive member of society is now viewed as being spineless and docile?

That actually really puts things into perspective.

Really?

That's what you got from his post?

So being an upstanding, productive member of society is now viewed as being spineless and docile?

That actually really puts things into perspective.

Don't you know? If you aren't fighting the man you are obviously a coward. It's so out of style to act like a grown up and be a productive member of society.

Back