Don't wanna MMA Math but why should I believe Perry doesn't destroy Jaban

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by BisKINGTheCHAMP, Dec 16, 2016.

1. BisKINGTheCHAMP

BisKINGTheCHAMP Orange Belt

Jaban couldn't put away balal and almost got finished by him in the third round, but balal got KTFO'd in his last fight within 2 minutes.

Perry has shown he has an iron chin and iron stamina that can still put lights out even in the third round so I don't see how Jaban wins this fight if he's half dead in the third round if he makes it that far. Perry KO whenever he wants.

Jehannum likes this.
  2. sirmorbach

sirmorbach These violent delights have violent ends

Not exactly MMA math... but pretty much MMA math.

Fatback96 and IngaVovchanchyn like this.
  3. Andrew06

Andrew06 Brown Belt

you've actually seen either of these guys fight before?

4. Arm Barbarian

Arm Barbarian Titanium Belt Platinum Member

5. BisKINGTheCHAMP

BisKINGTheCHAMP Orange Belt

Of course. Perry showed a good chin and great stamina in his last fight and Jaban was struggling against Balal in the third round.

Jehannum likes this.
  6. SuperiorHands

SuperiorHands Purple Belt

Perry, like Conor, doesn't get the credit he deserves because of his fanatic (or trolling) fan base as well as his media behavior such as yelling at weigh in's or photo shopping himself as Jesus or with belts. Fact is Perry is showing a lot of promise and if he keeps improving and winning he will be a contender soon.

Jehannum and IngaVovchanchyn like this.
  7. Big McLargeHuge

Big McLargeHuge Green Belt

Kinda like how kimbo could have beat Fedor (kimbo>Alexander>jardine>Liddel>overream>Werdum>Fedor)

Just kidding, platinum's got this

Jehannum likes this.
  8. MMA fans are just so damn naive. Look at the NFL. A team like the Seahawks beat a good team 40-7, then go on the road and lose 38-10 like they were a bunch of scrubs. Your MMA math is shit. Stop using it.

IngaVovchanchyn likes this.
  9. Fatback96

Fatback96 Purple Belt

Jaban has good footwork and good out fighting as well. Not saying he'll win, because They both have a good chance, but it could play a factor in how much Perry is actually able to hit him.

10. IngaVovchanchyn

IngaVovchanchyn Titanium Belt Platinum Member

Did you catch the Seahawks last night? The game wasn't very competitive so I wasn't really watching, but I had it on while I was reading. That fake punt when they were up by 21 was the stuff of legend. And the way the punter, after making the first down, loses control of the ball all by himself, recovers his own fumble and then just got killed. Best KO I've seen in a while in any sport. Ha, the guy has one good run and thought he was a real football player. Silly punter.

Funniest/best/most unnecessary play I've seen all year. I'm glad he didn't die, because I wasn't sure for a moment.

[​IMG]

11. saugeye killah

saugeye killah No need rope hold up pants.

Someone, I don't care who, explain the McGregor like hype surrounding this fight?

12. lol. I've been watching sports shows trash the living shit out of that play. I personally think it's the job of the offense to keep the ball as long as possible, regardless of the score. I thought it was a great play. A wonderful amazing play. But when Russell Wilson runs the ball, he looks to get the first down and slide. I have no fucking clue what is wrong with John Ryan. He should have just slid. He was looking to score like a greedy dummy and forgot his place in the world.

IngaVovchanchyn likes this.
  13. iloveufc123

iloveufc123 UFC <3

Jouban is gonna land a counter on that boy

14. IngaVovchanchyn

IngaVovchanchyn Titanium Belt Platinum Member

I agree on doing whatever a team needs to do to get ahead, stay ahead, and increase their lead. But yes, Ryan most definitely forgot he is just a punter. His middle school dreams of being a big time running back came to life before his eyes and then wham! I rewatched that play like five or six times. Great stuff.

Deleted member 196663 likes this.