Don't wanna MMA Math but why should I believe Perry doesn't destroy Jaban

BisKINGTheCHAMP

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Jaban couldn't put away balal and almost got finished by him in the third round, but balal got KTFO'd in his last fight within 2 minutes.

Perry has shown he has an iron chin and iron stamina that can still put lights out even in the third round so I don't see how Jaban wins this fight if he's half dead in the third round if he makes it that far. Perry KO whenever he wants.

Not exactly MMA math... but pretty much MMA math.

you've actually seen either of these guys fight before?

Jaban

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Perry, like Conor, doesn't get the credit he deserves because of his fanatic (or trolling) fan base as well as his media behavior such as yelling at weigh in's or photo shopping himself as Jesus or with belts. Fact is Perry is showing a lot of promise and if he keeps improving and winning he will be a contender soon.

Kinda like how kimbo could have beat Fedor (kimbo>Alexander>jardine>Liddel>overream>Werdum>Fedor)

Just kidding, platinum's got this

Jaban couldn't put away balal and almost got finished by him in the third round, but balal got KTFO'd in his last fight within 2 minutes.

Perry has shown he has an iron chin and iron stamina that can still put lights out even in the third round so I don't see how Jaban wins this fight if he's half dead in the third round if he makes it that far. Perry KO whenever he wants.
MMA fans are just so damn naive. Look at the NFL. A team like the Seahawks beat a good team 40-7, then go on the road and lose 38-10 like they were a bunch of scrubs. Your MMA math is shit. Stop using it.

Jaban has good footwork and good out fighting as well. Not saying he'll win, because They both have a good chance, but it could play a factor in how much Perry is actually able to hit him.

MMA fans are just so damn naive. Look at the NFL. A team like the Seahawks beat a good team 40-7, then go on the road and lose 38-10 like they were a bunch of scrubs. Your MMA math is shit. Stop using it.

Did you catch the Seahawks last night? The game wasn't very competitive so I wasn't really watching, but I had it on while I was reading. That fake punt when they were up by 21 was the stuff of legend. And the way the punter, after making the first down, loses control of the ball all by himself, recovers his own fumble and then just got killed. Best KO I've seen in a while in any sport. Ha, the guy has one good run and thought he was a real football player. Silly punter.

Funniest/best/most unnecessary play I've seen all year. I'm glad he didn't die, because I wasn't sure for a moment.

5d777442-c350-11e6-8b82-32cca6721c2b-1020x604.jpg

Someone, I don't care who, explain the McGregor like hype surrounding this fight?

Did you catch the Seahawks last night? The game wasn't very competitive so I wasn't really watching, but I had it on while I was reading. That fake punt when they were up by 21 was the stuff of legend. And the way the punter, after making the first down, loses control of the ball all by himself, recovers his own fumble and then just got killed. Best KO I've seen in a while in any sport. Ha, the guy has one good run and thought he was a real football player. Silly punter.

Funniest/best/most unnecessary play I've seen all year. I'm glad he didn't die, because I wasn't sure for a moment.

5d777442-c350-11e6-8b82-32cca6721c2b-1020x604.jpg
lol. I've been watching sports shows trash the living shit out of that play. I personally think it's the job of the offense to keep the ball as long as possible, regardless of the score. I thought it was a great play. A wonderful amazing play. But when Russell Wilson runs the ball, he looks to get the first down and slide. I have no fucking clue what is wrong with John Ryan. He should have just slid. He was looking to score like a greedy dummy and forgot his place in the world.

lol. I've been watching sports shows trash the living shit out of that play. I personally think it's the job of the offense to keep the ball as long as possible, regardless of the score. I thought it was a great play. A wonderful amazing play. But when Russell Wilson runs the ball, he looks to get the first down and slide. I have no fucking clue what is wrong with John Ryan. He should have just slid. He was looking to score like a greedy dummy and forgot his place in the world.

I agree on doing whatever a team needs to do to get ahead, stay ahead, and increase their lead. But yes, Ryan most definitely forgot he is just a punter. His middle school dreams of being a big time running back came to life before his eyes and then wham! I rewatched that play like five or six times. Great stuff.

Back