D'ont understand why?

Kriegsboy

I’m the greatest!
@Yellow
Reaction score
Does anybody know?anybody?Why do fighters win with their face mashed up,after a boring fight, when the other fighter kinda won ?I can think of 2 examples,GSP-Hendricks and Bisping-Henderson.I mean both times the champs got their faces fucked up and both times they were boring fights and yet the champs still got the W.Is it time for the judges to be taught how to properly score a fight.I think so!!!

sad-but-true-i-failed-the-stupid-test-4ibFug-clipart.jpg

Bisping/Silva

plenty others

I wanna know why you raise your hands when you go to a decision, who cheers for not finishing their job?

I have very thin skin and I cut easily.
I would look much the worse for wear than someone who is gifted with more durable skin.

If people play by the rules, the rounds are scored.

If the rules were different, the fighters would have fought differently.

As the rules stand, a fighter can win rounds and still look worse than the other guy.

as the sherdog GOAT, I, GUERNICA, have seen last of shit decisions. gsp/Hendricks, pillowfists-bisping/Hando and Anderson were true robberies. So yes, these judges need batter education. It's a DAMN shame and frankly ruining our beloved sport

#GUERNICAbless

D'ont understand why you made this thread.

I always say it's unfair to automatically disregard a white belt because it doesn't necessarily reflect how long they've been watching the sport but in this case I have to say fucking white belt knows fucking nothing.
And Guernica you can fuck off as well you boring tart

Does anybody know?anybody?Why do fighters win with their face mashed up,after a boring fight, when the other fighter kinda won ?I can think of 2 examples,GSP-Hendricks and Bisping-Henderson.I mean both times the champs got their faces fucked up and both times they were boring fights and yet the champs still got the W.Is it time for the judges to be taught how to properly score a fight.I think so!!!

Maybe you need to familiarize yourself with the official scoring criteria. You will notice that "face mashed up" is not among them.

Keep in mind that whoever wins based on the scoring criteria may not have truly "won the fight" by the standards we might use in real life.

Someone might barely win the first 4 rounds, 10-9 each, but then be absolutely destroyed in the 5th, barely escaping as a bloody, beaten mess, perhaps losing that round 10-8 or even 10-7. In real life they would not have been judged the winner of that fight...but they will win the fight on the scorecards. Such is the nature of the sport.

btw...if you think either of those fights was boring, you are not a serious fan of the sport, IMHO.

One, because judges are idiots and treat soft take downs with no damage following on the ground as highly as 15 significant strikes. Two, rounds are scored as independent events and the 10 point must system doesn't do a good job of balancing 2 rounds with almost nothing happening and one round where someone takes an ass kicking.

Cause GSP and Ping didn't really win and judges fuck up sometimes.

Sometimes the guy who wins the decision doesn't really win the "fight".

It is a sport with a set of rules, learning them as well as how they are implemented in modern MMA will help you to know what is transpiring and why

Apostrophes are your friend.

Back