Don't skip 207 prelims

Mortigan

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Cowboy, Thatch, Pyle, and Magny are going to bring it. The only prelim fight that has 'potentially boring' written on it is Junior/Vettori - but I am more than happy to eat those words of they surprise me. Main card can be whatever, but do yourself a favor and time in early tonight. Fight fans should be pleased.

I appreciate how the UFC really compensated fight pass subscribers for those two fights that fell through.

No true MMA fan skips the prelims. That is often where the best fights are.

Cowboy, Thatch, Pyle, and Magny are going to bring it. The only prelim fight that has 'potentially boring' written on it is Junior/Vettori - but I am more than happy to eat those words of they surprise me. Main card can be whatever, but do yourself a favor and time in early tonight. Fight fans should be pleased.

Yeah I'm not ordering the PPV so this is my card tonight. Rooting for Magny to beat Hendricks and make him retire. So sick of him.

Some great fights on the prelims, but then that's always true.

I was sarcastic. The UFC had a chance to care for the hardcore fans (the fight pass subscribers) when Werdum-Cain fell through and Struve, JDS and Black Beast all stepped up. They could've easily put a fight together even without Werdum. But they decided not to replace this fight or the Andrade fight. Instead they pushed up the other fights and now the fight pass prelimS consist of one fight.

Back