Don't really have a better alternative

also go out and buy a pull up bar to put in your doorway. it's a cheap and awesome investment. I also carry a hand gripper around with me pretty much everywhere I go movies, out to dinner, the store etc.

also go out and buy a pull up bar to put in your doorway. it's a cheap and awesome investment. I also carry a hand gripper around with me pretty much everywhere I go movies, out to dinner, the store etc.

You bang out reps on a gripper while eating dinner with your family?

That's dedication.

You bang out reps on a gripper while eating dinner with your family?

That's dedication.

yeah. The wrestling world's tournament sent me over the edge. seeing how hard some of them train, hearing stories about gable. The video where jake herbert says he can bang out 50 pull ups. I felt as if I haven't been working hard enough. I don't wrestle anymore but still want to be the strongest, most conditioned beastly looking character on earth

yeah. The wrestling world's tournament sent me over the edge. seeing how hard some of them train, hearing stories about gable. The video where jake herbert says he can bang out 50 pull ups. I felt as if I haven't been working hard enough. I don't wrestle anymore but still want to be the strongest, most conditioned beastly looking character on earth

Gable was a fucking machine. He was the type of guy who would do 1000 pushups, go to take a shower, then run out and do 500 more because he thought of his opponent doing 1000 too. He won the Olympic gold one year without giving up a single point in any of his matches. Insane.

Have you ever seen that video of Iowa practicing? There are some seriously intense guys on that team.

Gable was a fucking machine. He was the type of guy who would do 1000 pushups, go to take a shower, then run out and do 500 more because he thought of his opponent doing 1000 too. He won the Olympic gold one year without giving up a single point in any of his matches. Insane.

Have you ever seen that video of Iowa practicing? There are some seriously intense guys on that team.

yeah I've watched entirely too many videos on flowrestling.com. Gable would workout for 2 hours, practice for like 2-3, and then workout for another 2 hours. He trained his teams to workout before practice so that they would get used to performing while fatigued. I got the hand gripper idea from a story I read about him. He would run to all of his classes and then use a hand gripper while sitting there in a lecture. It boggles my mind how a human body could maintain itself under such daily physical abuse. he didn't even take days off.

Back