Don't Open 'Til Doomsday!!!

Front squat
245 x 1 @ 9

Sandbag carry
100-lbs Up n down 100' driveway
Tried going around 3 acre yard, made it 1/3 of the way.

Havent trained much past month or two. Bought my first house about a month ago and been busy at work. Things have started to quiet down a little though and my garage gym is functional though not 100% finished. So I'll be training regularly again. I've lost a lot of weight. Not scrawny but I'm definitely not muscular anymore. Probably around 165 now.

As for training,I just don't see myself doing anything structured for the time being. Besides a loose structure like

Monday squat, sandbag
Tuesday vertical press, monster DB

Thursday pull, farmers
Friday horizontal press, ...

With a little 5/3/1 sprinkled in. But I do enjoy "searching" for a hard single, triple, or set of 5 and doing some back off sets after.

As for equipment I have a

rogue monster rack
Texas power bar
Rogue dl bar
Trap bar w/ high handles
Pendlay bar
Axle
Monster db
600-lbs in iron
A few bumpers
Sandbags
An mat

Gotta build bar, plate and DB storage. And buy DBs lol

10/17

Incline bench press
150 x 3
95 x 15 x 3

Parallel grip pull up
Bw x 15 x 3 widergrip each set

Trap Bar Deadlift low handle
245 x 5 x 5

- warmed up trying to pin squat n box squat. Both bothered my back.

Sit ups w/ Abmat
Be x 10/15/20/25

Trap bar Deadlift high handle
420 x 1 @ 8
Shrugs
225 x 10
135 x 20

Monster DB row w/ straps
80 x 15

Been busy. Sick for a week. Diet is shit. Zero motivations for training. Been preoccupied with chores and project around the house.

DB press
40 x 15
50 x 3 pain
40 x 15

Chins x 10

Wrist roller

Grippers

Pretty happy I can close that so easily. I got very bad tendinitis from BJJ, to the point where I couldnt dl 225. Was out for months because of it. Didn't think I'd still have thst much strength.

HB skwat
95 x 5 x 3

- flexibility is piss poor. Well see how these make my back feel.

Incline DB bench press
40 x 10 x 3

Pendlay row
135 x 10 x 3

Card tearing
Been tearing and quatering a half deck everyday for a week. Also been using a rack wrist roller almost daily. Cut a bunch of thin cold rolled Steele for bending but haven't started yet.

12/11

Squat
125x5x3
Been adding 10 a day

Online DB bench press
50x10x3
Add 10 a week

Pendlay row
145x10x3
Add 10 a week

DI got very bad tendinitis from BJJ, to the point where I couldnt dl 225. Was out for months because of it. Didn't think I'd still have thst much strength.

Mine gets to the point where I can't even extend my arms. And then it goes away and I'm amazed that I'm still as strong and as mobile as before.

Never have found an effective remedy for the tendinitis though. It comes and goes and I have very little control over it.

Power clean & jerk
135 x 1 x 4
135 x 3 x 4

- I've been power clean & jerking, power snatching and the hang varients, alternating days, for a couple of weeks now. I power jerk because i dont have room to split jerk. Ive been dropping into full cleans obce in a whike but it bothers my back a little. So far I've kept it very light and felt it out with my back and shoukder but I think I'll start pushing it a bit. Been very busy at work, doing a lot of tree work. So activity level is high.

Incline DB press
60 x 14 x 3

Ab mat sit up
Bw x 60

I do a amrap pull up set spontaneously thought the week and I can always bang out 20 no problem. I did 25 once a week or two ago. I'm up in weight, maybe closer to 180 now, definitely put on mostly muscle. BF isn't high. All the tree work and light ish lifting is keeping me in good shape.

Mine gets to the point where I can't even extend my arms. And then it goes away and I'm amazed that I'm still as strong and as mobile as before.

Never have found an effective remedy for the tendinitis though. It comes and goes and I have very little control over it.

That sounds real shitty. I honestly think rest is the only cure. It's a bummer though because of like to push the gripper training again but I think that's just not possible anymore

Power snatch
105 x 2 x 5

Power clean & jerk
155 x 1 x 5

Paused squat
185 x 1 @ 5

Is #2 CoC much harder than #1.5?

I think I should be able to do ~10 reps with #1.5. I'm pretty sure I've done 20 reps with #1.

Log C&P
172 x 1 @ 8.5

Modified FRAN
log push press empty/ring row BW
21/15/9

- didn't time it but didn't take any rest

Been training two or three times a week. Lot of WL. Been doing met cons past week or two. Back has been iffy for a while so no squats.

Is #2 CoC much harder than #1.5?

I think I should be able to do ~10 reps with #1.5. I'm pretty sure I've done 20 reps with #1.

I got up to about 6-7 reps on the 1.5 but couldn't close the 2. With 10 you'd probably be borderline.

I got up to about 6-7 reps on the 1.5 but couldn't close the 2. With 10 you'd probably be borderline.
Well, I ordered the #2 a few days ago. I guess I'll find out soon enough. )

Back