Dont lie, How many of you waited until today to do your christmas shopping?

I did all my shopping a couple hours ago, and it was all at the liquor store. Easy work.

Im a sales rep for a liquor distributor, and all my clients had deliveries this morning, with some getting over 1000 cases

Christmas shopping? What is the point? I don't buy presents for people unless it is something they desperately need and can't afford for themselves. I really don't like people stressing out over Christmas thinking they HAVE to buy presents for people. Most people don't even really appreciate the gifts anyways.

Kids man. When you have them shit changes.

Bought my last present yesterday. Had to drive way out in the burbs to get it. Last time I needed to shop on Xmas eve though I got to the mall at 3 and was surprised at how empty it was. Deadest I had ever seen the mall.

I did. My parents didn't have money to get anyone gifts this year so I got my big bro a ps2 and games cause he's on a retro kick. Me and another bro are gonna also go half in to get him a gun for hunting. Got my mom one of those nikon coolpix and accessories. Got a wii and games for my little stepbros and a cd player for my grandma (she can't figure out mp3s)

Still want to get something for my dad and stepmom. Don't know what yet.

Spent around 1k so far, but its my first christmas getting to buy stuff for my family, and its been a rough year for them.

I wont be getting anything for Christmas, but all I really wanted was to have the money to brighten up a shitt year for my family. Hopefully it is a success.

Half of it like a week ago and the other half was today. Fucking hate Christmas.

I did. My parents didn't have money to get anyone gifts this year so I got my big bro a ps2 and games cause he's on a retro kick. Me and another bro are gonna also go half in to get him a gun for hunting. Got my mom one of those nikon coolpix and accessories. Got a wii and games for my little stepbros and a cd player for my grandma (she can't figure out mp3s)

Still want to get something for my dad and stepmom. Don't know what yet.

Spent around 1k so far, but its my first christmas getting to buy stuff for my family, and its been a rough year for them.

I wont be getting anything for Christmas, but all I really wanted was to have the money to brighten up a shitt year for my family. Hopefully it is a success.

This right here, is a good guy.

i bought one gift today for a grab bag thing we do every year. everything thing else i bought last week.

normally i am a last minute xmas shopper tho.

I bought my two little cousins toys and everybody else I gave money. I hate shopping especially if it's for a bunch of people.

I bought my two little cousins toys and everybody else I gave money. I hate shopping especially if it's for a bunch of people.

I have not bought one present for Christmas. Me, my family, and my friends have an agreement not to buy each other anything.

I did get a couple gifts anyways, but I held true on my end. Family loves this, so do I.

ppl still go out shopping?

i do everything online lol

First year that I havent and it felt pretty good, might try it again.

I gave people xmas presents two weeks ago so they feel obligated to give me things.

xmas eve is about the only date in the year that I buy something for someone else.

i did some shopping today at the last min and the malls blew ass......

Back