Don't know how anyone can criticise McGregor in all this

Haters saw what RDA did to cerrone and then were like "Conor wants none of that". Then conor signs to fight him and they still hate. They will always hate. Don't try to change their faith in hatin'.

The fans wanted Conor V Nate. Nate is coming off a win, Cowboy a loss to RDA who pulled! due to injury. RDA is a proud guy. He wants to be hundred percent over a paycheck.

Pride is a deadly sin.

C.R.E.A.M

in the end ufc is just a promotion

Well I think I'll preface this by saying that Conor staying on the card is a super classy move. A lot of fighters might not do that. Like I'd say 99% of dudes in Conor's position would turn down anyone. Maybe even more.

That being said, Conor has had to face a ton of last minute opponents and that gives him a big advantage. Does he deserve that advantage for him deciding to stay on the card? I don't really care. It's up to you to decide for yourself. What bothers me is people like TS trying to pretend that Conor is riding in on a shining unicorn to save everyone. He is taking a fight against a guy on zero training with 9 days to go.

If Conor fought Nick, it'd be a different story, Nate is the fat dumb Diaz brother.

Give it a motherfucking rest already. He planned on fighting RDA, who is a much much tougher opponent than Diaz or Cerrone (Diaz is a tougher opponent than Cerrone too btw), RDA backs out of the freaking fight less than two weeks out and all of a sudden Conor is picking easy fights? You are such a loser and an idiot.

LOL.
Don't cry!

Obviously you are too emotionally invested to think properly.

No, Diaz is not a tougher opponent than Cowboy. That fight was 5 years ago. Let it go.
In his last 10 fights, Diaz is 5-5
In his last 10 fights, Cowboy is 9-1
In every aspect of the game, Cowboy is more active, fighting better guys and surpassed Diaz.

Yes, he was fighting RDA... but for a belt!
Now he is looking for the easiest fight.
And only dumbass fanboys think everyone should applaud him for fighting and out of shape Diaz while Cowboy and Khabib were willing and able, and obviously a better pick.

the better question here is: Do you really trust him so little to beat Khabib or Cowboy that you celebrate the fact he will fight a 3 day-camp Diaz??? Why are you so afraid???

Hah, what a load of horseshit. Let's be honest here .. if he was fighting Khabib, you'd bitch he wasn't fighting Cerrone and vice versa.

Nate and his coaches have both stated repeatedly that Nate is in shape, and he's always ready to go. Add to that the fact that Nate straight up beat the shit out of Cerrone, and somehow Nate is the easier fight?

Just man up and admit to the fact that you just don't like the matchup. But don't hold it against Conor for picking the most MMA fight-friendly fight out of the bunch. Conor vs Nate is a fantastic fight that's guaranteed to be entertaining, and that's what this whole shit show is about isn't it? I've been laughing and smiling at each and every media moment that's been posted since the annoucement.

The fact you are a fanboy doesn't help your point.
I won't even attempt to repeat myself. Instead, I will copy and paste the response I gave above, to another nuthugger that like you seems lost in 2011.

No, Diaz is not a tougher opponent than Cowboy. That fight was 5 years ago
In every aspect of the game, Cowboy is more active, fighting better guys and surpassed Diaz.

And that was if Diaz was in shape.
But the very fact this fight is at 170 shows Diaz is NOT in shape, so please don't kid yourself.

Besides, I would LOVE to see this fight.
But that is if Diaz had a full camp.

Conor fanboys need to stop saying "Amen" to everything that happens around him.

If he is that good, then it is my opinion he should fight the hardest fight, not pick someone who has no camp.
And again I have to say: If Cowboy and Khabib were not willing and able, I would be happy with the fight.
But they were, and things change.

Because if someone is good enough to fight for the belt, then they should not need to pick someone who's out of shape to fight him.

okey dokey

anyone who isn't giving Conor stupid dope props for accepting this fight is a mongoloid

also it's spelled criticize
Actually it's both. Criticise is also correct. The more you know, right?

He is the FW champion. Fans have been crying out for a super fight that GSP and Anderson did not deliver.

As soon as McGregor provides that fight, some fans moan about it.

The difference is GSP and Anderson had both cleared out their divisions. They were clearly superior to everyone else, and fighting each other was seemingly the only thing left that made sense.

Both McG and RDA have big fights still in their divisions. Hell, McG hasn't defended his belt once, and now he's going to be fighting at WW against a fighter who is 3-2 in his last 5 fights

The fact you are a fanboy doesn't help your point.
I won't even attempt to repeat myself. Instead, I will copy and paste the response I gave above, to another nuthugger that like you seems lost in 2011.

No, Diaz is not a tougher opponent than Cowboy. That fight was 5 years ago

And that was if Diaz was in shape.
But the very fact this fight is at 170 shows Diaz is NOT in shape, so please don't kid yourself.

Besides, I would LOVE to see this fight.
But that is if Diaz had a full camp.

Conor fanboys need to stop saying "Amen" to everything that happens around him.

If he is that good, then it is my opinion he should fight the hardest fight, not pick someone who has no camp.
And again I have to say: If Cowboy and Khabib were not willing and able, I would be happy with the fight.
But they were, and things change.

Because if someone is good enough to fight for the belt, then they should not need to pick someone who's out of shape to fight him.

The fact that you think I'm a "fanboy" is fucking laughable.

Just admit to the fact that you had your heart set on Khabib or Cerrone and anyone other than those two were going to be sub-par opponents.

In the end, the fact that you need to bitch and moan like an infant because of the opponent choice just speaks volumes about you and your fruity demeanor.

Keep it up Princess.

If conor ko'd diaz rda and khabib in the same day the haters would still complain that conor was ducking edgar.

No doubt conor haters are worse then his fans.

Gimmie a break.

This might prove his point. Those guys got nothing but props. I never saw one thread let alone thousands crying, criticizing them, calling them lucky, duckers bringing up conspiracy theories. The haters have become more ridiculous then hs fanboys. That's saying something. He's so in their head and embarrassed them and their predictions they keep saying dumber things and getting more irrational. He was criticized and they cried when he beat Mendes and KO'd Aldo in seconds. Look at those same haters talk and confidence in his opponents before those fight. After the fights they go back on their own words and get all whiny and irrational. Can you imagine these peoples comments if Conor was the one who pulled out instead of RDA? Can't you guys see how retarded and irrational it would be if Connor pulled out and a whole bunch of threads were made saying RDA was ducking, lucky, the fix is in...WTF?!!?! I don't get it. Other than childish hurt feelings for whatever reason. I understand the butthurt about Zuffa/Dana favoritism but that's Zuffa/Dana favoritism.

Its amazing how there are no threads ripping RDA. Conor the challenger shows up and the champ fucks up 11 days out. If conor pulled out sherdog would go down from the amount of threads bashing him. Some people take this shit to seriously. Just enjoy the entertainment because the UFC will not be as exciting when he is gone

Not end of thread. Werdum said he would take the fight against Cain, with his injury but not against Stipe.

No, you are mixing it up.
He had
The fact that you think I'm a "fanboy" is fucking laughable.

Just admit to the fact that you had your heart set on Khabib or Cerrone and anyone other than those two were going to be sub-par opponents.

In the end, the fact that you need to bitch and moan like an infant because of the opponent choice just speaks volumes about you and your fruity demeanor.

Keep it up Princess.

LOL.
Child, please!
Are you that insecure?

It is fairly obvious you have NOTHING to say, so you attack me instead of the points I made.
It is also blatant the fact Khabib and Cowboy are not my pick. They were the guys who OFFERED to take on Conor, and they were better picks than Diaz.

But keep crying while providing nothing of value to your asinine point.

Back